Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Punaweb Forums
 Free Non Classifieds
 Plant starts for sale
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Please note: All postings, business listings and advertisements are made available here, without charge, as a public service by Punaweb. No recommendations or endorsements of any specific posting, business listing or advertisement are made or implied by Punaweb.

Author Topic  

dayna
Kamaaina

USA
961 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2018 :  07:33:50  Show Profile  Visit dayna's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Get a jump start on growing your veggies.

I have 3 types of okra, 20+ types of tomatoes, 4 types of tomatillos, Garden Berry (this scary thorny tomato bush thingy), some herbs, more tomatoes, and a few varieties of sweet potato starts that are not readily found here.

I am putting a full listing of the various types on

https://www.facebook.com/groups/punafarmerandlivestockconnection/

I know a lot of you don't do facebook, so I think you can contact me here through the email system. I'm in Orchidland.

Dayna

www.E-Z-Caps.com

ElysianWort
Kamaaina

USA
691 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2018 :  07:53:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shh! Don't tell bananahead. If it's not taro, breadfruit or ti plant, He will scold you.

Very nice Dayna! I'm interested. :)
Go to Top of Page

dayna
Kamaaina

USA
961 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2018 :  08:13:12  Show Profile  Visit dayna's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ElysianWort

Shh! Don't tell bananahead. If it's not taro, breadfruit or ti plant, He will scold you.

Very nice Dayna! I'm interested. :)

Haha!

Are you able to get on facebook or would you like a list (or email me)?

Dayna

www.E-Z-Caps.com
Go to Top of Page

ElysianWort
Kamaaina

USA
691 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2018 :  08:48:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey there. Yeah I don't do facebook often but have it. I checked your page and did not see the full listing of the various types.
Go to Top of Page

dayna
Kamaaina

USA
961 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2018 :  16:30:33  Show Profile  Visit dayna's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Weird, Does your first name start with a K? I added a couple people that day. If so I'll tag your name in the post and it should pop up for you. If that doesn't work, I will try to list all the stuff here. :) I'm not done listing everything yet. Its a bit of typing since I like to make sure there is a good general description so people know what they're getting.

Dayna

www.E-Z-Caps.com
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Punatalk © 2003 to 2014 Punaweb Go To Top Of Page