Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Punaweb Forums
 Puna Politics
 Tulsi Gabbard Running For President
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page

Please note: All postings, business listings and advertisements are made available here, without charge, as a public service by Punaweb. No recommendations or endorsements of any specific posting, business listing or advertisement are made or implied by Punaweb.

Author Topic
Page: of 7

Open-d
Da Kine

485 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2019 :  01:10:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HereOnThePrimalEdge

Tulsi represents Puna.
Is it possible to keep the cast of non-Puna related characters out of this discussion?
I’ll answer my own question.
IT IS possible to keep the cast of non-Puna related characters out of this discussion.
So please do.
Thanks.

As I recall, she endorsed Bernie!!!

Speaking Truth to Lies / Facts to Ignorance
Go to Top of Page

TomK
Punatic

USA
8503 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2019 :  01:26:58  Show Profile  Visit TomK's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm confused. Is Bernie from Hawaii and why are there multiple exclamation points?
Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Lutes
Da Kine

USA
147 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2019 :  07:17:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"As I recall, she endorsed Bernie!!!"

We all did. Bernie won the 2016 primary here in Hawai'i by a landslide. Christ you're an idiot.
Go to Top of Page

MarkP
Punatic

2278 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2019 :  07:20:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To be honest I want somebody old and male and probably white, not because I am hung up on such things but because the majority of the voting public is and we need somebody GUARANTEED to defeat Trump.

It would in fact be icing on the cake to have a young Hindu woman defeat him but we can't afford to get cocky here.

ETA: Also it should be about who is most qualified not about gender, age, or religion. Almost forgot that. Playing favorites based on gender, religion, or race is wrong, correct?

Edited by - MarkP on 01/12/2019 07:24:20
Go to Top of Page

Open-d
Da Kine

485 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2019 :  08:49:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
[
We all did. Bernie won the 2016 primary here in Hawai'i by a landslide. Christ you're an idiot.

At least he isn't a crook like his primary opponent is. If I was a Dem. I would have endorsed him too.

[/quote]

Edited by - Open-d on 01/12/2019 08:51:09
Go to Top of Page

RWR
Kamaaina

840 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2019 :  09:05:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@tomk .. take a step off and look at yourself. You are actually using a person's use of punctuation as some kind of ? What is your point in asking ?? How is it relevant ??? Do u do this every day to everyone and thing u read ???? If not, why now ?????
Go to Top of Page

SBH
Punatic

USA
1029 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2019 :  09:22:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@RWR .. take a step off and look at yourself. You are actually using a person's correction of punctuation as some kind of ? What is your point in asking ?? How is it relevant ??? Do u do this every day to everyone and thing u read ???? If not, why now ?????
Go to Top of Page

SBH
Punatic

USA
1029 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2019 :  09:27:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tulsi has 2020 vision
Go to Top of Page

RWR
Kamaaina

840 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2019 :  09:39:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Watch and see
Go to Top of Page

HereOnThePrimalEdge
Punatic

South Sandwich Islands
8299 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2019 :  09:50:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are actually using a person's use of punctuation as some kind of ? What is your point in asking ??

Repetitive incorrect spelling, and either a lack of punctuation or excessive punctuation can make understanding the intent and meaning of the written word more difficult. Try as we may, when words and punctuation are scrambled, something likely will get lost in the transmission of the idea the writer intended to share with us.

Think of it this way. Incomplete or careless sentence structure is like the guy who walks into a party with his zipper down. He almost, but didn’t quite finish dressing properly. He begins talking with the group and may have something important to say, but if we’re distracted we’re not listening intently, more likely our minds wander and we wonder, “does he know his zipper is down? Should I tell him his zipper is down? Why did he use three exclamation points?

If the intent is to keep ‘em guessing, admittedly it’s a rather effective technique.
Go to Top of Page

Open-d
Da Kine

485 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2019 :  09:59:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TomK

I'm confused. Is Bernie from Hawaii and why are there multiple exclamation points?

endorsing Bernie over the party pick shows moxie AND integrity. She would make a far more honorable opponent than some stooge like Biden, and if elected would serve with integrity. I care not that she is Hindu. I wouldn't vote for her, but I could respect.

Edited by - Open-d on 01/12/2019 10:00:21
Go to Top of Page

glinda
Punatic

USA
1364 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2019 :  10:08:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
and why are there multiple exclamation points?

I agree, this is a sign of a much deeper, more troubling, issue. One not exactly suited for discussion in a family friendly environment like PW. But then neither are the use of too many commas. And god forbid the sucker that uses too few.

But I agree, with you, the question is, what are we gonna do, about it?
Go to Top of Page

RWR
Kamaaina

840 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2019 :  10:16:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@ open-d ^ yep and yep ^

Was trying to find the write up on her stating why she drifted so she would win. Did not find it but came across this write up on her.
https://www.jacobinmag.com/2017/05/tulsi-gabbard-president-sanders-democratic-party

Eta for Rob .. nothing bad in link :)

Edited by - RWR on 01/12/2019 10:18:15
Go to Top of Page

terracore
Punatic

5839 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2019 :  10:24:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SBH

Tulsi has 2020 vision

Yeah but Elizabeth Warren is 1/2020th Native American.
Go to Top of Page

RWR
Kamaaina

840 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2019 :  10:42:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
1/1024 of that beer. Lol.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: