Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Punaweb Forums
 Puna Politics
 Puna Politics Leftists Beware!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Please note: All postings, business listings and advertisements are made available here, without charge, as a public service by Punaweb. No recommendations or endorsements of any specific posting, business listing or advertisement are made or implied by Punaweb.

Author Topic  

Old Croc
Da Kine

149 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2019 :  19:37:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This might make your heads explode.
(from the Washington Examiner Feb 5, 2019):

Former KKK leader David Duke has switched his allegiance from President Trump to Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard.

Edited by - Old Croc on 02/10/2019 19:38:34

glinda
Punatic

USA
1107 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2019 :  09:07:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I find any statement, post, that starts with something like "leftist" or whatever name one wants to call those they wish to demean, to be lacking in anything serious. Maybe Old Croc, even though they say it is hard for old to learn new, tricks, might want to consider rephrasing their statements to at least try and encourage discourse, rather than start a fight.
Go to Top of Page

HereOnThePrimalEdge
Punatic

South Sandwich Islands
7362 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2019 :  10:54:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Beware!
heads explode.
those they wish to demean

For anyone who has followed Tulsi's political career over the years, what's the surprise? I've said it before and I'll say it again, in any other state she'd be a Republican.

I think your article has been interpreted as that you were OK with dwarf-tossing. - Sen Mazie Hirono 2/5/19, questioning the qualifications of a judicial nominee, perhaps with empathy for the Menehune, and their historical plight
Go to Top of Page

HereOnThePrimalEdge
Punatic

South Sandwich Islands
7362 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2019 :  13:55:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The point is that this endorsement is like

There's another option.
A KKK endorsement of Tulsi, or your examples, none of those actions necessarily have anything to do with anything else.
Crazy can operate in a vacuum.
Like Space Force.
Go to Top of Page

Frank
Kamaaina

784 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2019 :  14:07:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@hopte... I've said it before and I'll say it again, in any other state she'd be a Republican.

and I suggest you'd be wrong again...Tulsi is Against War...I further suggest repubs and dems alike love WAR
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Punatalk © 2003 to 2014 Punaweb Go To Top Of Page