Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Punaweb Forums
 Puna Politics
 Mueller Report Rally in Hilo - Thur April 4th
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Please note: All postings, business listings and advertisements are made available here, without charge, as a public service by Punaweb. No recommendations or endorsements of any specific posting, business listing or advertisement are made or implied by Punaweb.

Author Topic  

HereOnThePrimalEdge
Punatic

South Sandwich Islands
8305 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2019 :  11:06:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nationwide rallies are scheduled for this Thursday, April 4th, showing support for the release of the full Mueller Report, not just the Barr Summary which concluded:
"The Special Counsel states that ‘while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.'”

WHEN: Thursday, April 4 at 4 p.m. (local time)
WHERE: Sidewalk across the street from Federal Building, Hilo, HI 96721
HOSTS(S): Hattie G. Thomas D. Cathrine G. Ingrid N. Robert N. Denise M.
https://www.trumpisnotabovethelaw.org/event/mueller-firing-rapid-response/18097/signup/?source=homepage&akid=&zip=&s=undefined

Frank
Kamaaina

993 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2019 :  18:58:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the tip...think I'll be there...release it all
Go to Top of Page

kalianna
Da Kine

374 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2019 :  19:05:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for posting. Did you hear about this at the website you listed? Is there any publicity on this?
Go to Top of Page

HereOnThePrimalEdge
Punatic

South Sandwich Islands
8305 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2019 :  19:15:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did you hear about this at the website you listed?

I read about the nationwide rallies from an email I received this morning. When I saw 300 are scheduled across the country, I checked whether one would be held in Hilo:

These nearly 300 events, including a flagship rally in front of the White House in Washington, D.C., are set to begin less than 24 hours from now...
...to secure stages and sound equipment for flagship events, set up livestreaming, rush rally signs to volunteer hosts, and much more.
Go to Top of Page

RWR
Kamaaina

840 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2019 :  00:37:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
shoots, missed it.
Losers, screaming at the sky BC let down by they hero. No wonder library was so busy with people making copies and not paying for them.

Edited by - RWR on 04/04/2019 01:06:12
Go to Top of Page

TomK
Punatic

USA
8505 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2019 :  00:56:04  Show Profile  Visit TomK's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RWR

shoots, missed it.
Losers, screaming at the sky BC let down by they hero. No wonder library was so busy with people making copies and not paying for them.

You haven't missed it. It's at 4 pm on Thursday 4th April, a good 15 hours before your post. There's still time to attend, so don't get upset.

Given your confusion about time and dates, what time was the library so busy?
Go to Top of Page

RWR
Kamaaina

840 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2019 :  01:00:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so ez.

Edited by - RWR on 04/04/2019 01:05:40
Go to Top of Page

TomK
Punatic

USA
8505 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2019 :  23:25:11  Show Profile  Visit TomK's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What are the oranges?
Go to Top of Page

RWR
Kamaaina

840 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2019 :  01:54:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey paulK, check out above ( incoherent, alcohol fueled ? ) reply from Tom Kerr, UKIRK Astronomer. . Hmmm basis ...
Go to Top of Page

TomK
Punatic

USA
8505 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2019 :  02:02:00  Show Profile  Visit TomK's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oranges?

https://youtu.be/qUPsNgmXR7M
Go to Top of Page

RWR
Kamaaina

840 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2019 :  02:27:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
rest my case again, no understand ( in ignorance ) so claim high ground vis- a-vis most convenient, ad hominem. Keep going, Pom ur losing credibility each post.
Go to Top of Page

birdmove
Punatic

USA
1420 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2019 :  06:27:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Who is Pom?

Jon in Keaau/HPP
Go to Top of Page

TomK
Punatic

USA
8505 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2019 :  22:40:02  Show Profile  Visit TomK's Homepage  Reply with Quote
"Pom" or "Pommie" is a term those in Australasia and some in South Africa use to describe someone from England. It's sort of used as an insult but is generally used affectionately in the same way someone insults a close friend to wind them up. I think RWR got the idea it might offend me, which it didn't of course, especially as the term was used way out of context.
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Punatalk © 2003 to 2014 Punaweb Go To Top Of Page