Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Punaweb Forums
 Punatalk
 Up coming election
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Please note: All postings, business listings and advertisements are made available here, without charge, as a public service by Punaweb. No recommendations or endorsements of any specific posting, business listing or advertisement are made or implied by Punaweb.

Author Topic  

jrw
Da Kine

USA
497 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2019 :  10:08:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope people are watching who is kissing the protester ass up on the mountain and dont give them your vote.

jrw

bystander
Kamaaina

756 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2019 :  10:26:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Both Greene and Tupola are cozying up with them so who does that leave for governor?
Go to Top of Page

kalakoa
Motormouth

12431 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2019 :  11:10:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
who does that leave for governor?

What difference does it make? The governor is a mere figurehead who doesn't dare alienate their constituency: the unions.

Go to Top of Page

onrway
malihini

59 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2019 :  11:11:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Say what you want.
I will say this. May of last year when I was stuck in the P#257;hoa shelter with my sick mother. It was Doctor/Senator Green who cut through the red tape and got her the oxygen she needed to survive. I was quite impressed and thankful for his treatment of my 89 year old mother.
Go to Top of Page

kalakoa
Motormouth

12431 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2019 :  11:22:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Doctor/Senator Green who cut through the red tape

Yes, it's natural to support those who are aligned with your cause.

What about the rest of us?

Go to Top of Page

jrw
Da Kine

USA
497 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2019 :  13:07:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jill Tojuda came close to beating Green last year last year despite being outspend 2 to 1, .He might be a good doc but he is a big phony. politician. why do you think he kissing up to the protester. Hopefully someone will come out and run against him in the primary that has a chance to bet him. She was down nearly 20 points and only lost by 3.

jrw
Go to Top of Page

lquade
Punatic

1056 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2019 :  15:43:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
josh green lost my vote when he proposed using medicaid funds to build homeless housing. the medical situation on the big island is at a critical level already, with doctors leaving the island in mass because of the low low reimbursement. imagine if even more federal funding was siphoned off. i agree he might be a good doctor but he has turned into a pandering political kiss ass, going after the feel good story of the day. elected officials should represent all the citizens not a few groups in the news..
Go to Top of Page

tada
Kamaaina

762 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2019 :  17:00:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Green had a pro abortion tv ad that changed my opinion in a different way than intended. Featuring forlorn desperate women but where were the men? Dr Green practiced in remote rugged cowboy country the birthplace of King Kamehameha. So I was thinking maybe Dr Green might have had interactions with this family that inspired the tv ad??

https://howzitkohala.com/2019/06/27/update-hawi-man-in-custody-after-north-kohala-standoff/

Dr Green's tv ad made me think the wrong person charged for abortion. Let the woman go. Charge the would be father now possible due to 21st century technology.

Go to Top of Page

dan d
Punatic

USA
1063 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2019 :  17:57:11  Show Profile  Visit dan d's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Tada dont follow, ad dont say notin?

HPP
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Punatalk © 2003 to 2014 Punaweb Go To Top Of Page