Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Punaweb Forums
 Punatalk
 List of areas with high speed intern
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page

Please note: All postings, business listings and advertisements are made available here, without charge, as a public service by Punaweb. No recommendations or endorsements of any specific posting, business listing or advertisement are made or implied by Punaweb.

Author Topic
Page: of 3

macuu222
Punatic

Virgin Islands (United Kingdom)
2845 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2018 :  21:07:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Spectrum is up through 4th street from the ocean in HPP on the Makuu side. I live on 5th and even though I still don't have cable...my broadband has recently doubled in speed.

Edited by - macuu222 on 02/12/2018 21:09:40
Go to Top of Page

PaulW
Punatic

4739 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  16:45:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After having a look around today, I concur that cable is available from the highway down to 17th, and from 4th street onwards to the oceanfront.
At least, around the Makuu side of HPP. If you want me to look at any particular street where you're thinking about buying, in the future, let me know.
Go to Top of Page

acoloradan

12 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2018 :  06:49:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PaulW

After having a look around today, I concur that cable is available from the highway down to 17th, and from 4th street onwards to the oceanfront.
At least, around the Makuu side of HPP. If you want me to look at any particular street where you're thinking about buying, in the future, let me know.

Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

ChuckFin

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2018 :  10:42:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fern Forest Internet Future?
I was told that there was a meeting/presentation last week regarding the plans for bring fiber into Fern Forest. When and Where? I am in HPP now and am seriously considering moving up to FF if I can get fiber. I was looking at a lot on Jungle King and another closer to the highway. Help. What are the near and longer range plans for decent broadband from Telcom?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Punatalk © 2003 to 2014 Punaweb Go To Top Of Page