Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Punaweb Forums
 Punatalk
 UFO sightings on the rise
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page

Please note: All postings, business listings and advertisements are made available here, without charge, as a public service by Punaweb. No recommendations or endorsements of any specific posting, business listing or advertisement are made or implied by Punaweb.

Author Topic
Page: of 10

TomK
Punatic

USA
8513 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2019 :  21:01:47  Show Profile  Visit TomK's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think glinda is just reminiscing about past Coast to Coast glories.
Go to Top of Page

TomK
Punatic

USA
8513 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2019 :  21:08:00  Show Profile  Visit TomK's Homepage  Reply with Quote
glinda said:

"But hey, I am sure you know better, beings that you spend all your time telling anyone that will listen that you do."

All my time? Not only pedantry but straw men, ad hominem and unbounded enthusiasm for exaggeration as well.

PS. The actual paper is available here:

https://tinyurl.com/y2w4ly6n

Note the following is in the Conclusions section.

"As the first interstellar visitor to our Solar System, ‘Oumuamua has challenged many of our assumptions about how small bodies from another star system would look. While ‘Oumuamua presents a number of compelling questions, we have shown that each can be answered by assuming ‘Oumuamua to be a natural object. Assertions that ‘Oumuamua may be artificial are not justified when the wide body of current knowledge about Solar System minor bodies and planetary formation is considered."

Edited by - TomK on 07/02/2019 22:03:15
Go to Top of Page

PaulW
Punatic

5536 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2019 :  22:00:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wannabe scientist calls real scientist fake. How much more OrangeMan can you get.
Go to Top of Page

TomK
Punatic

USA
8513 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2019 :  22:08:11  Show Profile  Visit TomK's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry, Paul, stepped on you there when I edited my post.
Go to Top of Page

glinda
Punatic

USA
1364 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2019 :  23:00:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Orangeman... Hey my cat is orange.. I keep telling her it’s a great color.. very unusual, special. She seems to appreciate hearing it.
Go to Top of Page

TomK
Punatic

USA
8513 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2019 :  23:15:20  Show Profile  Visit TomK's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I get it glinda. Your response to all the things people have pointed out in response to your recent posts is that you speak to an orange cat.
Go to Top of Page

ElysianWort
Punatic

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2019 :  20:07:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nope not pertaining to Hawaii on this link but very interesting none-the-less. Joe Rogan Interviews:

"Bob Lazar is a physicist who worked at Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico, and also on reverse engineering extraterrestrial technology at a site called S-4 near the Area 51 Groom Lake operating location. Jeremy Corbell is a contemporary artist and documentary filmmaker."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEWz4SXfyCQ&fbclid=IwAR2_mKq0hIyep3Tgu-fbDSeJDU6iNdvt1rgF74Ce9_d1DlpoiKHoNrLsmeg&app=desktop
Go to Top of Page

TomK
Punatic

USA
8513 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2019 :  20:42:06  Show Profile  Visit TomK's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bob Lazar is not a physicist.
Go to Top of Page

MattKarma
Da Kine

USA
361 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2019 :  22:14:39  Show Profile  Visit MattKarma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PaulW

Wannabe scientist calls real scientist fake. How much more OrangeMan can you get.

Wanna stay alive call it as you see it, even if other guy has thicker specticals.

***Still can't figure out how to spell 'car' correctly***
Go to Top of Page

Durian Fiend
Kamaaina

USA
527 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2019 :  06:18:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/aliens-bernie-sanders-if-elected-president_n_5d4cb2b6e4b01e44e477b338
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Punatalk © 2003 to 2014 Punaweb Go To Top Of Page