Punaweb Forum
Woman's body found off Kalapana - Printable Version

+- Punaweb Forum (http://punaweb.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Punaweb Forums (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Punatalk (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Woman's body found off Kalapana (/showthread.php?tid=11992)

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - Punatickz - 01-23-2014

From my understanding, terracore has been a regular user of punaweb for a long time. As far as being from Alaska, Puna has a rather large Alaskan community that lives here full/part-time. I don't think there has been any "Alaskan False Flag" crowd, unless you are merely referring to Bo's family/friends?

I'm pretty sure if Terracore hadn't posted that link, another forum member likely would have.

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - Punababa - 01-23-2014

I question the timing as queried by the astute by "Mr Bananahead", you are correct by AK I mean Bo's family & friends.

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - Britts MOM - 01-23-2014

I would like to personally thank all who have supported us during the past 8 months. Nothing can compare to losing a child and grandson, but your love has carried us through this. Knowing that people who don't even know us or Brittany and CARED is amazing. We have justice and I am grateful for that. Grateful that this is over and we can start to heal.

Brittany's tattoo was Veritas (Latin for Truth), we have now found the truth. Aequitas (Latin for Justice) have been served. Ultimate Justice. I am confident about how the HPD has handled this case. Much has been said about it, I even had my doubts. But now knowing all the evidence that has been shared with us, the family, I can say that they did their job to our satisfaction. Early on I was told by many who has been through the justice system that they will not or can not tell us what they know, what they have etc. It was painful to wait and wonder and speculate. But after our briefing on Tuesday morning I can honestly say that I am confident about the events that took place. That Bo killed her and then took his own life.

It's very sad that 3 lives were taken at the hand of one person, Bo. Not only are 3 lives taken from this world but many lives are affected with his heinous act of violence. I have said before that it is time for us to heal, to move forward. Life will go on, life will just be different; somewhat less than complete. Many of you didn't know this, but Brittany's baby is a boy. When she visited in May to tell us the news she told me if it was a boy she was going to name him Io, which is a majestic Hawaiian hawk. Brittany and Io are in the ultimate paradise, Heaven. I know they are with us and guiding us. Brittany would not want us to have hate in our hearts. I don't know if forgiveness is with me now, but acceptance is.

RIP Brittany and Io

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - Littrell - 01-23-2014

I just can't move on knowing Bo didn't do this. AnD being from AK i sure dont know anything about an "AK false flag operation??" What ever that is supose to insinuate? ALL of this doesn't had up to me, IT doesn't fit his profile! Every single thing about this case doesn't even come close to describing the person Bo is. I will wait for justice as long as it takes.

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - damien007 - 01-23-2014

Punatickz - "One guy hangs himself in the cab of his own truck" = NOT.

Do your homework!

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - Rob Tucker - 01-23-2014

Damien007, start a new topic if you think you have some point to make.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - Punatickz - 01-23-2014

Damien I was referring to a local case that happened last January. http://www.bigislandchronicle.com/2013/01/16/volcano-news-man-found-in-national-park-died-of-asphyxiation-by-hanging/

May I ask why the family/friends of Boaz Johnson are being called an "Alaskan Crowd" ? I've always considered them as "concerned friends and family", as you would expect in any incident involving a beloved family member. If you're going to attack people for relaying information concerning threats on the lava flow, blame locals that have come forth and testified to these type of attacks. Both commenters that witnesses this were from Puna/Big Island, not Alaska.

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - damien007 - 01-23-2014

Puna- I know what you were referring to, only your information is incorrect as shown by your link! In "the back of as white 2002 Ford pickup truck "not cab!

And although not mentioned in the link, Elliot was suspended from the pipe rack there! If the truth lies in the details, let's get it right, agreed?

Was that better Rob?

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - kapohololo - 01-23-2014

a guy hang himself on his piperack? uhhhhhhhhh not sure that make any more sense either imho!!

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - Littrell - 01-23-2014

Thank you Punatickz!! That is exactly what I am, beyond concerned and worried friend. I am from Bo's home town not to mention he is a classmate and friend. Where we come from these things don't happen. And we are raised with morals, and out of the 2,800 people that live in our town the Johnson family are top ten most respectable,kindhearted,open minded, and HAVE MORALS, and the Men in there family KNOW how to respect and treat women.
That's why the "suicide story" is Just so RIDICULOUS! And if that makes us the Alaskan crowd then so damn be it! , but there isn't a flagged operation, to be honest I don't even know what that means, or care too. Call what u want. I'm just a VERY CONCERNED FRIEND!!