Punaweb Forum
Woman's body found off Kalapana - Printable Version

+- Punaweb Forum (http://punaweb.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Punaweb Forums (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Punatalk (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Woman's body found off Kalapana (/showthread.php?tid=11992)

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - Rob Tucker - 01-24-2014

Well then, if this topic is going to spin off into insinuations against more people it is likely time to shut this topic down and you can start another.

Has this topic had enough of a run? Or will Kelena and others seek new avenues to exploit?

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - Punatickz - 01-24-2014

Did autopsy reports confirm the sex of the unborn child? Did DNA analysis confirm that Boaz Johnson was the biological father?

I believe the Johnson family stated they felt threatened in Puna/Hilo, which probably explains why they based themselves in Kona.

I would like to know what evidence confirms Boaz Johnson was seen at an airport? Was it video surveillance, or? Will that evidence be released?

Kelena no one is going to respond to you or take your comments seriously if you're only intent is to criticize members of either family. Why do you have so much animosity, unless maybe you are directly related to one of the victims? Anyway, I don't really understand your vile tone...

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - hikatz - 01-24-2014

Nobody will never know what happened to Bo that final day, all we are doing is speculating, because for a few of us it does not make sense, it just feels wrong.

When we lived in Kona a few years back, an incident happened to someone I knew. Police complaint filed, threats were made against family in the mainland, the individual left Hawaii, charges dropped.

Bo ignored the threats about buying the land, he planned to sign the final papers the next day. IF, he watched Brittany and his baby brutally murdered, he knew he was ultimately responsible for their deaths.
His sisters had stayed in Kalapana for a while, so people knew what they looked liked, and where they lived in Alaska. If his sisters were threatened, Bo had already lost everything, he knew his life was ending, I think he would have answered, made phone calls, written anything just to protect them.
That is why it is important for the Johnson family to find out about the cell phone calls, and see the notebook and suicide letter.

Remember the Raymond Beason/Emily Naeole fiasco, he filed a police complaint in Juneau Alaska, he said he had been threatened.
http://www.hawaii247.com/2010/08/23/naeoles-husband-files-complaint-in-alaska/

5:30
HawaiiCorruption, thanks for posting the file.

You are right, the case was not solved by police work, according to them he had already left the Island.
Now I am more confused, the document does not make sense!

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - Adam-I-Am - 01-24-2014

quote:
Originally posted by HawaiiCorruption

The unsealed file is now posted on ...
HawaiiCorruption.wordpress.com
Bringing Justice to the Islands

Thank you for this. I can express no opinion on anything here but I DO think citizen watchdog endeavors are GREAT.

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - Delta9r - 01-24-2014

I'd like to know why the Prosecutor failed to charge Bo with the death of 'Io?

"Life is labor, and all that is good in life comes from that labor..."

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - Britts MOM - 01-24-2014

Hawaii does not charge for the unborn child. Sad, but that is Hawaii law.

Julie, was there any DNA analysis done on the fetus?

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - hikatz - 01-24-2014

I don't think the DNA test is important, I find people who are insinuating that it may not be Bo's baby, very insulting to Brittany's memory.

Excellent work providing the indictment. I applaud your ambition and tenacity. It would be a terrible loss to our community if this forum was shutdown, as links such as the one just provided would not have a place to be shared by concerned community members. Trolls will come and go, even if the topic is moved or not.

I agree that a community group like Citizens for Justice should be revived. Perhaps whoever posted the flyers has already been working underground with others, so perhaps they could contribute. I advise everyone to stay safe. The last lady that organized a group like this was savagely raped and tortured, although the group proved pivotal in getting cases solved.

The indictment is quite strange. I won't comment on this yet, as I am still analyzing this according to prior statements, but there indeed some strange contradictions that I've noticed immediately. Curious as to what others think about this, including family members.

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - Britts MOM - 01-24-2014

Yes there was but I will not comment on the DNA results. I would appreciate it not being brought up again, it has NO bearing on this at all, let's leave it at that (you can read between the lines). The baby is a boy; Io.