Punaweb Forum
Discoveries using the telescopes on Mauna Kea - Printable Version

+- Punaweb Forum (http://punaweb.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Punaweb Forums (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Punatalk (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Discoveries using the telescopes on Mauna Kea (/showthread.php?tid=17412)

RE: Discoveries by the telescopes on Mauna Kea - TomK - 05-08-2024

(05-08-2024, 09:08 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:A(i)  / we  / them / many  +++  attack the messenger ..Not the question .. Whose the " curmudgeon " you speak tom ? And how exactly they holding anyone back ?

For once bro,  grow some balls and not hide ..You made a statement against curmudgeon ...So who are they ? Maybe your bosses ?

Actual, real time edit .. not to change anything but to add on.  >>  @Tom,,, Since it seems you cannot reply to multiple ...  I'll wait for your triggered reply and  curmudgeon first. end

Captured for posterity.

I think I can genuinely say that the I is missing.

RE: Discoveries by the telescopes on Mauna Kea - HiloJulie - 05-08-2024

"What's your role? Posting online gibberish? Your parents must be proud."

I am quite sure, possibly even to this day, his parents constantly reassure him that everyone else is laughing WITH HIM, not at him!

Posted by 'elepaio 
i was thinking u let A.I. post for you tom until that last bit. So who ARE those curmudgeon exactly. I know, they may not like a peer:peer review, but support that next gen bro.

Lets hope next gen thinks more practical than grasping for x year old / first time ever bla blas .. In lieu of, let them perfect that spinner thing and fling our waste to space(t) .. Make the rockets FROM those useless turbine blades. Oh and ride bikes too.

Indeed escape from the ignorant."

If any esteemed members of Puna Web can translate the gibberish posted above into something that remotely makes any sense - except just being another troll comment and personal jab towards Tom and his profession, please do so!

RE: Discoveries by the telescopes on Mauna Kea - 'elepaio - 05-08-2024

Look how you hide tom .. + swallow bait.
Now please adress your curmudgeon accusations .. who who who are these people holding keike back in your post ?

Lets hope next gen thinks more practical than grasping for x year old / first time ever bla blas .. In lieu of, let them perfect that spinner thing and fling our waste to space(t) .. Make the rockets FROM those useless turbine blades. Oh and ride bikes too. ..Thats mine again ..no need edit

Real Time, Screen shots of TomK and HJ available. Not the first time Tom has his very own sock puppet as he accuses others of .

Watch the flail ..next.

# ( and not intended as an actual # as whitness by obvious spacing ) watch them react so OA .. cannot hold back ..

# GOD bless Wahine ..And Mr.

ok .. go go go u guys.

Attack me, not my points

Real Time, Screen shots of TomK and HJ available. Not the first time Tom has his very own sock puppet as he accuses others of .

Watch the flail ..next.

# ( and not intended as an actual # as whitness by obvious spacing ) watch them react so OA .. cannot hold back ..

ok .. go go go u guys.

Attack me, not my points

(05-08-2024, 09:37 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:Look how you hide tom .. + swallow bait.
Now please adress your curmudgeon accusations .. who who who are these people holding keike back in your post ?

Lets hope next gen thinks more practical than grasping for x year old / first time ever bla blas .. In lieu of, let them perfect that spinner thing and fling our waste to space(t) .. Make the rockets FROM those useless turbine blades. Oh and ride bikes too. ..Thats mine again ..no need edit

Watch the flail ..next.

# ( and not intended as an actual # as whitness by obvious spacing ) watch them react  so OA .. cannot hold back ..

ok .. go go go u guys.

Attack me, not my points

Watch the flail ..next.

# ( and not intended as an actual # as whitness by obvious spacing ) watch them react  so OA .. cannot hold back ..

ok .. go go go u guys.

Attack me, not my points

OK, this time I can't hold back:

ROB,

What in the literal F^&# is the point of this?

I think elepaio is overreacting just a tad. It would be nice to get this thread back to astronomy in Hawaii.

ago)elepaio pid= Wrote:

Watch the flail ..next.

ok .. go go go u guys.

Attack me, not my points

Watch the flail ..next.

ok .. go go go u guys.

Attack me, not my points

ROB,

What in the literal F^&# is the point of this?

Intermission: ...Waaa ...LOL .. apologies .Punaweb folks just wanted to show they hippocisy .That research cost about 100.00 in real world time for us ..money well spent Below part two ..my guss so , no life by them . Dont worry Rob .i agree ....

Threads: 22
#7205-07-2024, 09:31 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2024, 09:41 PM by HiloJulie.)
elepaio pid=' dateline= Wrote:
Please folks, can we apply some ora modicum of common sense here ? With those numbers, we would ( maybe ) see more cats than people walking in a circle at the park . Or just on the fringes since cats might just be illegal aliens and invaders. Over running and enslaving us to feed them while they do nothing while we coddle them.

I know facts often illude you as well as that when you are cornered by facts, your first response is to deny them, then you revert to claim that the person presenting the facts is attacking you - or should I say assaulting you, then you generally end in some weak kneed spineless pray to Rob for help.

LMAO .. Her rebuttal wil be longest repost / quote ever.

Synapsis :
They both saying 'ele ..___ to Rob, then now cry to him.

Yea Tom what do you think about hurling our super junk back off ?

"editing" is just adding on to my post here dear PW readers.. they have not replied on

(05-08-2024, 10:10 AM)TomK Wrote: I think elepaio is overreacting just a tad. It would be nice to get this thread back to astronomy in Hawaii.

Not to be critical Tom, but that's one big understatement!

In the meantime, I am trying to build my new rocket with these useless turbine blades which has become a real head scratcher, and I'm also making a spinning thing to fling our wastes into space(t) but that too has left me somewhat bewildered, and I took my 15 year old grandson's telescope and broke it in two - no sense the next generation might discover another planet or galaxy - the little bastard can fling burgers or work at 7/11, and finally, I just can't seem to find the time to ride bikes!

Oh, well, go figure!

But I digress and apologize. This is your thread and rightfully deserves to be about astronomy here in Hawaii.

elepaio pid=' dateline= Wrote:ago)elepaio pid= Wrote:

Watch the flail ..next.

ok .. go go go u guys.

Attack me, not my points

Watch the flail ..next.

ok .. go go go u guys.

Attack me, not my points

ROB,

What in the literal F^&# is the point of this?

Intermission:  ...Waaa ...LOL .. apologies .Punaweb folks just wanted to show they hippocisy  .That research cost about 100.00 in real world time for us ..money well spent  Below part two ..my guss so , no life by them . Dont worry Rob  .i agree ....

Threads: 22
#7205-07-2024, 09:31 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2024, 09:41 PM by HiloJulie.)
elepaio pid=' dateline= Wrote:
Please folks, can we apply some ora modicum of common sense here ? With those numbers, we would ( maybe ) see more cats than people walking in a circle at the park . Or just on the fringes since cats might just be illegal aliens and invaders. Over running and enslaving us to feed them while they do nothing while we coddle them.

I know facts often illude you as well as that when you are cornered by facts, your first response is to deny them, then you revert to claim that the person presenting the facts is attacking you - or should I say assaulting you, then you generally end in some weak kneed spineless pray to Rob for help.

LMAO .. Her rebuttal wil be longest repost / quote ever.

Synapsis :
They both saying 'ele ..___ to Rob, then now cry to him.

Yea Tom what do you think about hurling our super junk back off ?

"editing"  is just adding on to my post here dear  PW readers.. they have not replied on

If I knew where you lived I would be calling 911 right for a welfare check. Seriously, stop drinking or smoking or whatever it is you are doing right now.

Getting back on track..3rd request.

Whoz those curmudgeons you talking about?

(05-08-2024, 10:50 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:Getting back on track..3rd request.

Like asking why you hold Brian DeLima up as a hero now isn't it?