Punaweb Forum
Woman's body found off Kalapana - Printable Version

+- Punaweb Forum (http://punaweb.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Punaweb Forums (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Punatalk (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Woman's body found off Kalapana (/showthread.php?tid=11992)

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - bananahead - 01-27-2014

get off the prescription meds and use some logic please, you are making Puna look like a haven for brainless idiots!!!

and I do know many of you conspiracy kooks dont actually live here... but others reading this thread for the first time, people with logical brains, may not see/know this at first...

you will lower our land/home values... no one will want to move/buy into to a place full of illogical clowns... even if its paradise...

aloha

save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - Carey - 01-27-2014

I cannot even imagine what both families have, & are still going through, and can only wish for both families that they can eventually find some sort of solace.

To those who wonder why there is still speculation, I think that there is still speculation here because there are conflicts in the reports, and the police have not released a single piece of EVIDENCE to support the allegations, wether it is murder/suicide or a double murder.

Right now, that absolute evidence has not been released to the public, and more importantly, to the Johnson family.

The Royal family has seen evidence that has not been released, and was at the press conference when the public was notified of the murder/suicide, but not the Johnson family.

As the Johnson family still has many questions that have not been answered, to them or the public, and the fact that the information that has been released & timelines & tents seem to have conflicts (as are highlighted in the posts by KathyH) the speculation continues. It probably would have been better if both families were given the same amount of information & notice, but that did not happen.

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - oceangirl - 01-27-2014

@ anony mouse.....the link you posted brings us back the subject of those mysterious posters. I wonder who wrote them, and if in fact they know something........only more and more questions....

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - anony_mouse - 01-27-2014

Remember, there are "minor follow-ups" to be conducted, before handing this case over to prosecution. I have a feeling they are going to need quite a few bottles of White-Out, from judging both the warrant and and the GJ indictment.

Bananahead, are you suggesting that community citizens and family members "shut up" because of property prices?

Guess what else drives down property prices? Bullies and thugs that threaten a young couple wishing to buy local land.

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - Island girl - 01-27-2014

http://www.bigislandchronicle.com/2013/07/17/features-who-murdered-brittany-and-where-is-bo-a-lava-murder-mystery/

Meanwhile, Elarth, or “Kalapana Ed” as he refers to himself, has told sources that he talked with Bo the morning that Brittany’s body was pulled from the water.

“I believe this is a police matter,” Elarth responded, when BIC sought an “on-camera” interview with him. ”If police say it’s okay — this is getting way out of control!” Elarth noted a June 8 Hawaii Tribune-Herald story in which the Johnson family, here on the island at the time, suggested Bo may have suffered the same fate as Brittany and that there could be a tie with one of the lava tour companies. ”With what was in the paper, I’m not throwing any more heat in the fire. I’m going to let the police take care of this,” Kalapana Ed said, before hanging up on this reporter.

Asked about Elarth’s claim, Esteban put this reporter on hold momentarily, then came back on the line, saying, “This is an active investigation. We’re in the process of acquiring data or records through subpoena. It’s a standard practice.”

When I first read the comment made by Ed Elarth, I wondered about it. Was anything else said before "this is getting way out of control". What was getting way out of control? He is supposedly the last person that supposedly talked to Bo.

What known DNA did they use to ID Bo's body?

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - oceangirl - 01-27-2014

He was identified through dental records...

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - snorkle - 01-27-2014

I'm certainly not trying to shut anyone up. On the contrary; I would like someone to give me some information. I ask, again, if anyone can cite any evidence that Bo was murdered. Please keep in mind I'm asking for evidence; not speculation.

I ask because so far, I've heard of none.

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - Guest - 01-27-2014

Once again I would like to offer my sincere condolences to the Johnson family for their great loss. I am sorry your family is going through such a dark time.
Although the picture that has been painted by our local police (murder/suicide), May be the easiest and most convenient scenario for our state or community to accept, There may be other possibilities?. There is a few things that are still pending which has left this case an open investigation still, so we must stay open minded enough to consider other possibilities?.
I myself would like to know for sure whether or not there was another couple with them sunday the 26th of may or the 27th of may, who may have seen, heard, or know anything that may have transpired?. Maybe someone can contact the parents of the couple who were reported missing DURING those same few days and ask questions like?:
1) Did you, or did you not get a call from a stranger saying they had your son, that left you worried for his safety?.
2) Was this the same couple who walked out of Wiapio Valley a few days later and claimed they had no service?.
3) WAS this couple from Idaho, And if so?. I know there was a couple from Idaho who was out in Kalapana on that weekend of memorial day 2013. (Maybe a Coincidence?.)
4) Did this guy who claimed to have there son ask for anything?.
Also I find it strange that the one(Kalapana Ed) who may have provided the biggest pieces of evidence(CALL, tent site, friend) for our Polices story Of (murder/suicide) has come up missing for everyone else?. As well as this supposable young couple?. May just be that our police have re-placed them and kindly asked them to stay quiet, for they are the closest to this open case?. Or it could be an entirely different direction completely?.
Some thing else that does not feel right is why did these newbies(Snorkle,damien007) from Kalapana who seem very educated within our local police department decide to come out now?. There perspectives and knowledge could have been more helpful months earlier?. Why do these Kalapana residents seem to know more and be so much more certain how this tragedy took place than others who live farther away?. It almost feels like they have known all along, like inside info from brothers,cousins,or fathers?. I am not disagreeing with them on what may have happened only surprised a bit how confident they are?. Or maybe they have ties to the tour company and are trying to clean there name a bit?. The tour companies name may be tarnished because of the harassments, beat downs, and threats of life that these guides unleashed, rather than this awful murder/suicide?. These claims that our police force is understaffed or under manned is not the same one I see flagging traffic daily around our island?. This investigation was poorly handled from the beginning, and Supposedly solved by strangers or perspective land buyers rather than our police. The Johnson family did receive a completely different kind of Aloha than the Royal family from our Police, but not from our community who for the most part were open minded away from those who lived in Kalapana.
So to answer Snorkles questions regarding if there are any other "red flags" OR possible other evidence someone other than Bo Could have done this? (YES).
Until we know what the police know and Kalapana residence seem to have known, We should stay open-minded and continue to search for answers to what transpired out on the lava that day/night.
P.S. I would strongly urge the Johnson family to get a second autopsy done and make sure of some things. Also the environment Bo and Britt were subjected to in Kalapana was a very stressful one for many reasons including added harassment and threats. So I am not sure what goes through young peoples minds when there lives are threatened but I can imagine it can help change people's way of thoughts or how they may handle future problems?. What I am saying is The Bo you raised and knew(A wonderful, great young man), may have been changed somewhat from his environment?. Maybe murder/suicide was never in him until he had his own life flash before him (the threats made). These threats may have helped him become this other guy who may have did this?.

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - snorkle - 01-27-2014

Thank you gypsy, but you didn't really answer my question.
Please let me rephrase it in a more meaningful fashion;

What evidence,if any, is there that Bo was Murdered; and if so, by whom? and why?

No speculation, please.

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - anony_mouse - 01-27-2014

Kalapana Ed has proven thus far to be impossible to find since all of this went down. National media has tried for many months to locate him, and so far nothing at all.

Family members of Kalapana Ed have also allegedly stated they don't know where he is now residing either.

Question: What cell phone did Bo use to receive this call? Wasn't the cell phone belonging to Boaz Johnson sitting beside the bag and the knife that police discovered during the search? If he didn't have access to that cell phone, this could only mean that he was somehow able to obtain a different cell phone. But if it was Kalapana Ed that called Boaz, with Boazs original number, this makes no sense whatsoever.

How did Boaz get a different cell phone while hiding in Kalapana, and how did Kalapana Ed know the number to this new phone?