Punaweb Forum
Woman's body found off Kalapana - Printable Version

+- Punaweb Forum (http://punaweb.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Punaweb Forums (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Punatalk (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Woman's body found off Kalapana (/showthread.php?tid=11992)

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - coppercoin40 - 06-27-2013

urban dictionary:
Puna

A district in the southeastern corner on the island of Hawai'i. Known for its active volcano, cheap land, hippies, free spirits, pakalolo farmers, and "wild west" like tendencies.

Puna in Hawai'i also means dilapidated.

A Punatic is a lowlife hippy/local stoner usually living off EBT, and in a commune lifestyle in lower Puna.

The fullmoon party is at Kehena in lower Puna.

It really does seem so unusual that on BI in the far southwestern corner of dilapidated cheap properties & free spirited stoned out hippies with wild west tendencies who farm pakalolo, that any murder at all would occur!

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - bananahead - 06-27-2013

Puna means dilapidated ONLY on Urban Dictionary,...

Puna REALLY means "water spring" or "spoon"

aloha

save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - kimo wires - 06-27-2013

If a body is thrown into the ocean in Puna it's a miracle if someone finds it at all. The Murderer probably knew this.

You know what the investigators say. "No body, No crime" Well, they had a body and a crime and a high probability that there is another victim. And Still didn't even look ???

Something doesn't make sense here. And after a couple of days go by the current or Sharks will make finding anything impossible.
What a poor response...

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - Minette - 06-27-2013

is the FBI getting involved?

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - dragon2k - 06-27-2013

quote:
Originally posted by Minette

is the FBI getting involved?

For little ole Puna problems? I doubt it.

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - lisa - 06-28-2013

"Esteban said they had investigated the allegations and ruled out the tour operator as a suspect."

I hope that investigation was as stringent as the one on the campsite and hostel.

A lie detector can be fooled. Does he have an airtight alibi? Who corroborated it?

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - alonak - 06-28-2013

How many people would be invited to be present, if you were going to "scare" or "kill" a couple?

1 person alone? Impossible.
2? possible but unlikely.
3-4? about right.
5? Overkill and too many to trust.

"Esteban said they had investigated the allegations and ruled out the tour operator as a suspect." Why not give the (1) person the benefit of the doubt?

On the other hand, there are probably 2-4 people who were involved in this. Why assume that the (1) person knew about what the 3-4 were doing that night?

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - lisa - 06-28-2013

"Esteban said they had investigated the allegations and ruled out the tour operator as a suspect."

I hope that investigation was as stringent as the one on the campsite and hostel.

A lie detector can be fooled. Does he have an airtight alibi? Who corroborated it?

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - Rob L - 06-28-2013

Lie detector tests are not admissable as evidence in court. They are not considered scientifically reliable. Only if both parties stipulate that the test results can be used can a court/jury consider them. (Anyone would be a fool to stipulate to their use IMHO).

Aloha,
Rob L

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - Bullwinkle - 06-28-2013

yet my buddy was rejected by the FBI because he "failed" a lie detector test ....

good kid Iraq veteran - frooze up when they asked him if he had ever smoked a joint

failing the test now part of his record as well - dirty pool..... like you said - once you sign off.......