Punaweb Forum
OMG Great Food - Printable Version

+- Punaweb Forum (http://punaweb.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Punaweb Forums (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Punatalk (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: OMG Great Food (/showthread.php?tid=11930)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: OMG Great Food - Rob Tucker - 06-05-2013

This is good news. I hope people spread the word.

I was kind of annoyed when people were "protesting" the KFC. The free market would decide if KFC was wanted and it was not. So now a local outfit has taken over the site which is a great potential turnaround... and the word of mouth is good.

May their parking lot be always full and the students all find a path to success.

Support this venture.

RE: OMG Great Food - Guest - 06-05-2013

I agree.

Its very important that we voluntarily choose to spend our own money at this establishment and also by kindly donating, that way they do not need to depend on HUD loans from the Federal government, money taken by force from me and you and that these kids will be forced to payback one day, along with the student loans, wars and healthcare and social security that they will never receive.

RE: OMG Great Food - kalakoa - 06-05-2013

quote:
Originally posted by afwjam

Federal government, money taken by force from me and you and that these kids will be forced to payback one day, along with the student loans, wars and healthcare and social security that they will never receive.

Yes, only it'll happen faster than that; I'm no kid, but pretty sure I won't be getting any social security, even after I suffer through the healthcare.

RE: OMG Great Food - Wao nahele wahine - 06-06-2013

We had lunch there today. The place is clean, friendly and delicious food. We talked story with our server who is the son of the owner. We encouraged him to look up Punaweb and see this thread, and hopefully supply a menu for everyone on here.

From what I recall from the menu, most if not all of the prices ranged from $7.95 - $8.95. I don't remember the entire menu, but there were quite a few choices. There were some pasta dishes available, and also either chicken, steak, pork, maybe fish with rice and your choice of a side (house greens or seasonal vegetables). Those weren't the only choices, but the only ones I remember right now. They only take cash, but I'm sure once they get settled they'll take credit cards. They've only been open 4 days.

We had the chicken with house greens ($7.95). There was a nice sized helping of chicken, a scoop of rice, and a fresh green salad with tomato wedges.

Wahine

RE: OMG Great Food - microage97 - 06-07-2013

I gotta give it a try now. ....

RE: OMG Great Food - Reneeelliott - 06-07-2013

We went last night, it is a wonderful place! I'd encouraage everyone to try it, they need customers, having just opened. The grand opening is June 30, everyone welcome.

RE: OMG Great Food - Kahunascott - 06-07-2013

Jayne and I ate there last night. The pasta was the best I’ve had on the BI, service was great and the place is very clean, try the ONO. $30 including tip out the door, please try it.

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....

RE: OMG Great Food - SandyS - 06-11-2013

We had lunch there today. Grilled Ono sandwich and black bean soup, $8.00. We enjoyed the food and the experience. The service was great. These kids are really trying hard to please and to get return business. The menu willl change from day to day as they are attempting to use as many fresh local ingredients as possible. They are also trying to provide more healthy eating options for the community. As of now they only accept cash. They are excited about the grand opening celebration June 30th. Hours are 11-9. Closed Sunday. Please consider supporting this business.

RE: OMG Great Food - unknownjulie - 06-11-2013

My mouth is watering...

RE: OMG Great Food - macuu222 - 06-13-2013

We're hoping they start accepting debit and credit cards soon. We never carry cash anymore and will wait until they do before trying their food!