Punaweb Forum
Woman's body found off Kalapana - Printable Version

+- Punaweb Forum (http://punaweb.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Punaweb Forums (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Punatalk (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Woman's body found off Kalapana (/showthread.php?tid=11992)

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - hikatz - 07-05-2013

Thanks lisa, a rationale statement!
There has been far too much finger pointing, new members posting so called inside information. Members not checking their facts before posting and
when the story has been proven false, still continue to post the same garbage!

He is innocent until proven guilty. Speculation, my opinion only, I do not believe Boaz is alive, and I do not believe he is responsible for Brittany's murder!

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - jlgerk - 07-05-2013

quote:
Originally posted by hikatz

There has been far too much speculation...
I do not believe Boaz is still alive, and I do not believe he is responsible for Brittany's murder!

just more speculation

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - hikatz - 07-05-2013

True!

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - Britts MOM - 07-05-2013

@ Lisa, you can visit the "Justice for Brittany Jane Royal" Facebook page and private message me. I will respond.

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - PaulW - 07-05-2013

If you want to find someone, you start where they were last seen.
How long was Boaz Johnson on the Big Island before this happened?
Was it long enough to to get to know someone who could be hiding him now?

Innocent until proven guilty.

To all who have shown their love and support for Brittany and the family - THANK YOU! The bottom line is that we don't know what happened to Brittany, all we know is that she was strangled and thrown off the cliff, hoping to never be found again. Well she was and she will tell her story. For now I trust in the police until they prove otherwise, they seem very dedicated to solving this case and bringing Justice for Brittany Jane Royal. We don't know if Bo was the one or not, we are reserving judgement until there is evidence shown to us otherwise. If it is him, they he will have to face to courts, God and us and pay. If it isn't him they we pray that whomever is responsible is found and pays! All we want is justice for our daughter. As a mother and almost grandmother this is painful. I only want to preserve her memory and find the person responsible for this.

I BEG anyone with any information (no matter how small or trivial) to contact authorities or us, the family.

Peace and love!
Julie

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - alonak - 07-05-2013

"The police seem to be basing their suspicion almost solely on the phone call made by 'K. Ed' to Bo's phone after Brittany was found. And therein lies the solution to the murders. Get the recording from the NSA (difficult? I don't know) and identify the voice of the person who had Bo's phone and said that Brittany was with him. That will be one of the murderers. Case closed."

That seems possible. Another wild possibility is that the killers separated Bo & Brittany. One took Brittany, killed her, who knows what else, and threw her to the sharks. The other 2 took Bo, knocked him around, took him elsewhere in a car, could have even told him to talk to "Ed" on the phone (at which time Bo might not even have known that Brittany had been killed), then killed him and dumped him in the lava or woods. They might have both died not knowing each other's fate.

@ alonak - there are certainly a lot of different possibilities for sure. I would imagine the cops are looking into everything. It seems pretty bold to issue a statement of him being the suspect, I would hope it based on a lot of evidence that we don't know. Keep in mind a phone was found next to the backpack. Whoever answered the phone was there at 8:00am.

@ PaulW - I don't know exactly how long Bo had been in Hawaii, Brittany moved there in January.

I concur about innocent until proven guilty. As mentioned before we are not crucifying the kid, it could all be an elaborate plot to kill them both. If that is the case none of this makes sense at all. There would be NO reason or motive to kill them both. I just don't get it!

Someone knows and I pray they come forward

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - hawaiideborah - 07-05-2013

Would someone be kind enough to go over the phone call folks are referring to?
Who is Ed and who called him? What about a call referred to as being made from the cell at 8 pm? Where did you find the info about the phone calls?
I sure missed it in reading the news.
Thanks for reviewing whatever folks are talking about with phone calls.

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - PaulW - 07-05-2013

"Whoever answered the phone was there at 8:00am."

Is this a known fact - that the cell phone was answered at 8am on the day the body was found (May 28th)?
That is a very useful piece of information, since the body was found at 6:30am.

What an awful ordeal for you, I am so sorry.