Punaweb Forum
Woman's body found off Kalapana - Printable Version

+- Punaweb Forum (http://punaweb.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Punaweb Forums (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Punatalk (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Woman's body found off Kalapana (/showthread.php?tid=11992)

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - Britts MOM - 07-07-2013

Minette - NO he did not have a car. And where they were staying on the lava, no one would have heard or seen anything, especially in the middle of the night. We have been to the campsite and yes, it is a distance to the water, but not THAT far. Too many questions, not enough answers.

Please like our Facebook page "Justice for Brittany Jane Royal"

Also, keep the dialog up, the pressure on the police and spread the word. Perhaps SOMEONE knows something, they can come forward and help us bring justice AEQUITAS

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - Minette - 07-08-2013

quote:
Originally posted by alonak

"The police seem to be basing their suspicion almost solely on the phone call made by 'K. Ed' to Bo's phone after Brittany was found. And therein lies the solution to the murders. Get the recording from the NSA (difficult? I don't know) and identify the voice of the person who had Bo's phone and said that Brittany was with him. That will be one of the murderers. Case closed."

That seems possible. Another wild possibility is that the killers separated Bo & Brittany. One took Brittany, killed her, who knows what else, and threw her to the sharks. The other 2 took Bo, knocked him around, took him elsewhere in a car, could have even told him to talk to "Ed" on the phone (at which time Bo might not even have known that Brittany had been killed), then killed him and dumped him in the lava or woods. They might have both died not knowing each other's fate.

do we know who "K. Ed" is by now? any idea?

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - hawaiideborah - 07-08-2013

quote:
Originally posted by Minette

do we know who "K. Ed" is by now? any idea?

What phone call? Details?

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - ssshjar_johnson - 07-08-2013

The police know who he his. I know who he is. I just don't know if it is legal to post it.

This supposed phone call happened between K' Ed and Bo, it may or may not have happened around 8AM the morning Brittany was recovered. K'Ed told a mass of people about it, like it was his job to so. If the phone that was recovered at the campsite was indeed Bo's then why would he have hung around the campsite for 2 hours all the while helicopters and police are retrieving his victim in plain view of the campsite.

Either that phone call never happened, or someone else spoke with K'Ed that morning in attempts to frame Bo to make it look as though he was alive after the known 6:26 AM discovery of the body. WHO KNOWS? SOMEBODY KNOWS. Please, please, come forward if you know anything that can help. Any good ideas too! you can email me @ sajohnson92@gmail.com

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - hikatz - 07-08-2013

Neil Davis and Edward Elarth "Kalapana Ed" if I read correctly, were the men who took the police to Bo and Brittany's campsite.
I am curious about how well Kalapana Ed knew Bo? Ruth, Bo's sister who stayed with the couple in Kalapana earlier that year, might know!

Just read the post above, the info about the men's names is already out there!
I do believe there was a call as the police seem to consider this evidence. Cell phone records should back that up, but I don't know if it will show the length of the call. I think it would be hard to prove it was Bo's voice, as the voice could have been muffled, cell phone reception in Puna is spotty, if it was windy that can also distort the sound/reception. (could go on with my speculation)
My opinion only, I still believe Bo is innocent and a victim!

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - brits dad - 07-08-2013

1 phone call won't solve this or prove guilt.

ted royal

it often takes a series of clues to solve a crime, perhaps it could be one of them. one that leads to another. We are all speculating out of frustration right now.

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - waawaawah - 07-08-2013

To Brittany's Parent's,
I know this has been stated in the past, but I must repeat. You are both incredible human beings! I can see how she was the best of you both. I hope and pray you get closure soon. This seems like a "no brainer" for Unsolved Mysteries or similar such show with National Exposure? Has anyone approached such media? Good Luck and God Bless both you and Bo's Family

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - brits dad - 07-08-2013

Both Julie and I would love to have national exposure to this case. Dateline, America's most wanted, 60 minutes, CNN, AC 360, etc, etc...I hope all involved would reach out to the National media. Locally we have the attention. Nationally we don't. Maybe if this case became National their would be a huge amount of pressure on the PD and the Prosecutors office to do whatever they could to solve it. Maybe a local write in campaign to the media entities listed above...BIC too to reach out, and maybe just maybe this could go national. If it did not only would our families cause be helped which is finding her killer...but YOUR communities cause will be helped out to STOP these senseless killings in what should be PARADISE! Lets get writing to the National news outlets, maybe with enough chatter to them they will take notice.

ted royal