Punaweb Forum
Punaweb parties? - Printable Version

+- Punaweb Forum (http://punaweb.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Punaweb Forums (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Punatalk (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Punaweb parties? (/showthread.php?tid=164)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Punaweb parties? - pslamont - 01-11-2006

OKAY THIS IS IT... IT'S OFFICIAL... THE CHINESE WILL JUST HAVE TO SHARE...

IT'S TH OFFICIAL FIRST PUNATIC PARTY... BE THERE OR BE SQUARE.

Punatic party
Saturday, Feb 11th
N. Glenwood Rd.
2 PM
Pot Luck....
bon fire after dark
Bring Lawn Chairs

rsvp pslamont@yahoo.com
if you can help set up, all the better.

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!

RE: Punaweb parties? - pslamont - 01-12-2006

I got a note with a wonderful idea. PARTY WITH A PURPOSE. This can be not only social but a NETWORKING opportunity too, so...

1. eEmail me with your Business name/field ( like ART & ORCHIDS/ BED AND BREAKFAST) pslamont@yahoo.com

2. Bring Busines Cards with you

We will put up a bulletin board with a listing of your businesses/fields and make the cards available to everyone.

If I get really organized, I will have some of those stupid "Hello, my name is" tags and dthat will allow us to find one another to talk to a purpose if appropriate. Let's face it, if I need a bckhoe guy, wouldn't it make sense to use someone from the Punatics group? Then we are all helping 9one another....

RE: Punaweb parties? - nanasohana - 01-12-2006

Sounds great Pam! Thanks so much!

RE: Punaweb parties? - Karl - 01-12-2006

Sorry Pam.....but the Kailua-Kona Chinese "Year of the Dog" is also on the 11th of February so the Konarites will be disappointed too.

RE: Punaweb parties? - pslamont - 01-12-2006

Karl, we know..... there was some conflict with every date so finally we just picked one. A VERY SMART lady pointed out to me that if we don't really eat till 5 or so, people can do both.... so there ya go!

Pam

Edited by - pslamont on 01/13/2006 20:33:19

RE: Punaweb parties? - mella l - 01-15-2006

Will any famous Puna dignitaries be able to make the First (Bi-Monthly, Monthly, Quarterly?) Puna Party????

You know like the infamous Rob Tucker to name one!!

mella l

RE: Punaweb parties? - pslamont - 01-15-2006

Yeah, ROB.... here we are promoting your site, keeping it interestinbg, making Puna DA PLACE TA B.... you are coming aren't you?

RE: Punaweb parties? - Rob Tucker - 01-16-2006

I do admit you have all been keeping things interesting but this is really more your site more than mine. I'm just the janitor and sometimes hall monitor.

I will try to make it over. Sounds like fun. I just have no idea of what early February looks like yet..... with kids it is always busy here.

Chairman, Punaweb Committee, MSPA

RE: Punaweb parties? - pslamont - 01-16-2006

Although my only "child" is a 31 year old executive in Manhattan, we have a chiidren's playhouse. Kids are ALL welcome at this bash Rob... and everyone else for that matter.

Smile Pam

P.S. since you are the janitor, do you do windows?

RE: Punaweb parties? - pslamont - 01-19-2006

I a getting lots of emails from wonderful new (some to be) friends regarding our first Punatic party..... Just keep your notes coming. I will answer them all at once.

Pam