Punaweb Forum
Wuhan Corona Virus Coming Soon? (Now Here) - Printable Version

+- Punaweb Forum (http://punaweb.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Punaweb Forums (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Punatalk (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Wuhan Corona Virus Coming Soon? (Now Here) (/showthread.php?tid=21469)

RE: Wuhan Corona Virus Coming Soon? (Now Here) - PaulW - 01-24-2020

Did you read that on Facebook? What nonsense, the article says nothing of the sort.

RE: Wuhan Corona Virus Coming Soon? (Now Here) - Punatic007 - 01-24-2020

It's getting interesting......washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/24/virus-hit-wuhan-has-two-laboratories-linked-chines/

The former Israeli military intelligence doctor also said suspicions were raised about the Wuhan Institute of Virology when a group of Chinese virologists working in Canada improperly sent samples to China of what he said were some of the deadliest viruses on earth, including the Ebola virus.

In a July article in the journal Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses, Mr. Shoham said the Wuhan institute was one of four Chinese laboratories engaged in some aspects of the biological weapons development.

He identified the secure Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory at the institute as engaged in research on the Ebola, Nipah, and Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever viruses.

The Wuhan virology institute is under the Chinese Academy of Sciences. But certain laboratories within it “have linkage with the PLA or BW-related elements within the Chinese defense establishment,” he said.

In 1993, China declared a second facility, the Wuhan Institute of Biological Products, as one of eight biological warfare research facilities covered by the Biological Weapons Convention (BWC) which China joined in 1985.

The Wuhan Institute of Biological Products is a civilian facility but is linked to the Chinese defense establishment, and has been regarded to be involved in the Chinese BW program, Mr. Shoham said.

RE: Wuhan Corona Virus Coming Soon? (Now Here) - HereOnThePrimalEdge - 01-24-2020

a group of Chinese virologists working in Canada improperly sent samples to China of what he said were some of the deadliest viruses on earth, including the Ebola virus.

Why bother with a plane ticket? They could have ordered online direct from ATCC. I assume ATCC has enhanced their security protocols theses days, but back in the 1980’s I ordered shiitake cultures directly from them. They sent me their full catalog which was an eye opener. Hopefully they wouldn’t have shipped 3/4’s of what was listed, because some of it would have killed me.

It’s not as hard as one would think for researchers to get deadly cultures, even Chinese scientists visiting Canada.
https://www.atcc.org/en/Products/Collections.aspx

Washington Times is a nutjob rag, by the way.

RE: Wuhan Corona Virus Coming Soon? (Now Here) - kander - 01-24-2020

It may be true that there is a biolab in Wuhan. It is possible that this could be some bio weapon that was let loose in the wild, But at this point its conspiracy theory. Its obvious from the cases being watched and tested that the kung flu is already in the states and as such is surely here on the islands someplace. Just incubating in people as they spread it around.
Its damage control mode from here on out. Enjoy the pandemic.

RE: Wuhan Corona Virus Coming Soon? (Now Here) - Punatic007 - 01-24-2020

"Washington Times is a nutjob rag, by the way." -Paul W

I just googled Wuhan virus again and that article came up #2 out of 58 million. Nutjob rag or not, it's definitely making the rounds, lol.

RE: Wuhan Corona Virus Coming Soon? (Now Here) - ironyak - 01-24-2020

PaulW - Washington Times is a nutjob rag, by the way.

How dare you question the works of Reverend Sun Myung Moon? I'm sure his organization is watching out for everyone to fulfill the wishes of the True Parent of humanity.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Washington_Times

Side note, 41 out of 1.4 billion is 0.000003%. Call me when it's more threatening than falling coconuts here.

"Telephone call? Telephone call? That's communication with the outside world. Doctor's discretion. Nuh-uh. Look, hey — if all of these nuts could just make phone calls, they could spread insanity, oozing through telephone cables, oozing into the ears of all these poor sane people, infecting them. Wackos everywhere, a plague of madness." - Jeffrey Goines, 12 Monkeys

Kung Flu! Very good!

RE: Wuhan Corona Virus Coming Soon? (Now Here) - kander - 01-24-2020

My prediction is we will have WHO/CDC public emergency declaration on this outbreak tonight or tomorrow. Edit: Or soon...
Its out of control.

Take note of the "hospitals" they are building using fleets of excavators.

RE: Wuhan Corona Virus Coming Soon? (Now Here) - terracore - 01-25-2020

Inside the Chinese lab poised to study world's most dangerous pathogens

Maximum-security biolab is part of plan to build network of BSL-4 facilities across China.

David Cyranoski
22 February 2017 Updated: 23 February 2017
WUHAN, CHINA

https://www.nature.com/news/inside-the-chinese-lab-poised-to-study-world-s-most-dangerous-pathogens-1.21487

"But worries surround the Chinese lab, too. The SARS virus has escaped from high-level containment facilities in Beijing multiple times, notes Richard Ebright, a molecular biologist at Rutgers University in Piscataway, New Jersey. "

“These facilities are inherently dual use,” he says. The prospect of ramping up opportunities to inject monkeys with pathogens also worries, rather than excites, him: “They can run, they can scratch, they can bite.”

What are the odds that China wouldn't use their first BSL-4 lab to study biological weapons? I'm not suggesting this new coronavirus is an escaped biological weapon but it being located virtually ground zero to the place where China studies biological weapons is quite the coincidence.