Punaweb Forum
Punaweb parties? - Printable Version

+- Punaweb Forum (http://punaweb.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Punaweb Forums (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Punatalk (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Punaweb parties? (/showthread.php?tid=164)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Punaweb parties? - LMMinica - 01-25-2006

I'm sad... you guys better have another one sometime when I get there. My husband gets to go and I don't....Maybe I will trade places with him and I can come the 5th and then he won't miss his superbowl and I will be in Hawaii- sounds fair.Really guys you sound great can't wait to meet everyone. Lisa

Coming to Hawaii!! Yeah!

RE: Punaweb parties? - pslamont - 01-25-2006

Do Not Dispair Lisa.... this is noly the first, not the last Punatic Patry. You will get to meet and share with tons of great people.... Aloha, Pam.

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!

RE: Punaweb parties? - LMMinica - 01-26-2006

Yahoo...does my jealously show?? I'm just feeling sorry for myself because my hubby will be in the beatiful weather and I will be pineing here in the Yucky,rain and cold. Really cold here in WA. state right now. The weather is funny here. It is sunny one day-kinda warm then-wowza!! freeze my litle fingers off. Maybe Mark will not complain about how cold my hands are once I get there.Then maybe he will let me touch him more-LOL...Aloha- Lisa

Coming to Hawaii!! Yeah!

RE: Punaweb parties? - kimmickal - 01-26-2006

Pam,

The Punatic Parties should occur every year in February, May, August, and November since the plan is to have Punatic Parties quarterly.

I know you'll tell us all about it when the February Party is over.

May someone take photos and show us.

Sincerely,

Laura Kimmick
Henderson, Nevada

RE: Punaweb parties? - mella l - 01-28-2006

Aloha, wondering if there is an update on the Puna party??? I will be asking two, on island friends, to join us in the good time also!

Transplants to Pahoa, Dennis McF and Paul, and wanted to give them the most up to date info. Mahalo, Mella L

PS. Dennis is you read this, I heard the surprise party 1/16 was quite a success with hula girls and all! You'll never guess who I had lunch with today!

mella l

RE: Punaweb parties? - pslamont - 01-28-2006

Punatic party Feb 11 2 PM arrivals.... 5 Pm dinner ... dark bon fire

I havev had direct emailks fiorm 10 or so newbies confirming they are coming, plus all our regular gang. I think it will be quite an event.

Pot Luck... email me what you are bringing so that a few days before I can publish a list on here and any requests that may be appropriate...

Location is 18-4160 N. Glenwood Rd.

Not much else to tell. Just come, ... be prepared to laugh and meet new people and have a good old east side time.

Will keep things posted but there are no change in plans... just fun and easy. Aloha!! Pam

RE: Punaweb parties? - pslamont - 01-31-2006

Got an email response about the party with a GREAT idea. I will have a small webber BBQ going but does anyone have a bigger portable BBQ... gas or charcoal... they might bring? That would sure let us do burgers and such.... email me if you can bring one.

pslamont@yahoo.com
Mahalo, Pam

RE: Punaweb parties? - Lori - 02-01-2006

Hey,
If the parties are every three months, maybe the next one will be when I am on my "scouting" trip over there in May! It would be so great to get to meet some people before we get there to stay. Now we just need to get the city and state moving here a little quicker so we know for sure our deal is going through. I hate having my plans depend on someone else!
Lori

RE: Punaweb parties? - Hanalei - 02-01-2006

Sorry I will be missing the May party. We will be there 5/31 & 6/1, leaving 6/2 PM.

You guys have a great time.

RE: Punaweb parties? - mella l - 02-01-2006

Hey isn't this great newbies Lori, Lisa and Hanalei want to add to the party crowd. Wow what a group mention party and it really takes off!!! LOL

Me P. A. Mella must have slept thru the scheduling part, as I thought we were going to see how the first PUNATic party went and then think about when the next one might be!! LOL

Perhaps Nancy would like to host one or another family in the process, or someone else on island like Lee G, or Leilani Guy, and it would seem to me the scheduling/timing would be up to the next host/hostess and how their project is progressing.

Well perhaps I missed something and was asleep at the switch. That has been known to happen!! LOL

I hope we all get our turn hosting and then we will all get to explore a new spot, as we arrive, build, or just visit!!

mella l