Punaweb Forum
Woman's body found off Kalapana - Printable Version

+- Punaweb Forum (http://punaweb.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Punaweb Forums (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Punatalk (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Woman's body found off Kalapana (/showthread.php?tid=11992)

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - Britts MOM - 10-19-2013

I have been very composed with my messages up until this point, but today I am feeling so much pain. I would like to say to the person who robbed my daughter of her life on Earth: **** YOU! I hope you rot in your miserable life. I hope you hurt the way you have hurt our family. You took it upon yourself to MURDER my daughter and grandchild. You stole their lives and have changed our lives forever. You may think you have gotten away with this but if you are not caught and prosecuted in this lifetime you will answer to a Higher Power.

Much peace and love to those that have supported our family in the quest for justice. Namaste!

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - Island girl - 10-19-2013

".and I would think it would take 2 or more people to detain and kill 2 people in the dark on uneven ground (w/garrote), ....and again, what kind of murderer drags a body many hundred yards to dump it, a (stranger) murderer would kill and run away fast... not stay with the evidence and possibly leaving trace evidence or getting some on them doing so..." Interesting to see the word "garrote" when it hasn't been used in any other comments or articles that I have seen. Also, I didn't realize that there were "many hundred yards" covered to dump anyone. Maybe I wasn't reading everything but I was under the impression that the campsite was quite close to the cliff area. Still can't figure out why anyone would call Bo when there was no identification of Brittany at the time the phone call was made. Why would "Ed" not go to the police right away if he felt it was necessary to call Bo that morning. Just doesn't add up. Thinking of both families and I am so sorry for your loss.

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - Britts MOM - 10-19-2013

Pride and ego kills! It is the root of all evils.

Island girl - their campsite was close to the cliff, the kipuka was in between the lava and the cliff. Also, I saw the drop down to the water and I cant imagine Brittany not hitting the rocks and it mangling her little body as she hit. The tides were low that night (I checked), she would have had to have hit the rocks. ???????? As for the phone call, Ed personally told me that he was close by when the brought her body up and called Bo to see where he/they were, since this happened so close to their campsite. I don't recall if he said he knew it was Britt or not. But why wait 2 full days to go to the police station?????

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - TomK - 10-19-2013

Britts MOM,

I wish I could help but I've never been in the situation you are in right now. I've lost close family members and know the pain that brings. I've never had to deal with someone else causing that pain to start with. I know nothing about the murder that could help the investigation, it's why I've not said anything in this thread or any other you've been involved in. I just want to say how terrible this must be for you and that I am thinking of you and your family every day. I know you said you've been composed until now, but I am astonished you haven't posted such real feelings before, and I think it's because you must be a most remarkable person and that Brittany must have been one as well. The strength you have shown to us all is unbelievable. I can only hope and wish that justice will be served in the end.

Sincerely, I wish I could help more, but hope that one day the pain will be lessened.

Tom

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - Britts MOM - 10-20-2013

Tom, thank you. There is nothing anyone can say, but the sentiment of you reaching out means the world to us. So many people have rallied around to pray for us in the hopes justice is served. Smile

Gypsy - I don't know if it was runour about them being at the black rock or not, as far as I know nothing has been confirmed, at least not that I know of. I don't know what their last days were. I talked to her a week prior to her murder. I heard about the Idaho couple but I didn't know there was confusion with that or them. Yes, the land Bo was buying was 10 acres, close to the Kaawalawa (sp) estates. Close to the kipuka and cliff. The only thing I know about the 2nd tent was that an aerial coverage was made after they found her body and this was a tent that was a few (?) miles away, not related, from what I understand. Other than that that is all I know about it.

Thanks for the aloha! Peace and Love!

PS - someone knows what happened, its time to man up and say something, clear your conscience, do the right thing!

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - malolo - 10-20-2013

In regards to the link at the top of this page.... about the signs being posted here and there by "C4J" ? My hopeful guess is that perhaps the "Citizens for Justice "-group has regrouped and taken on the case of Brittany's murder and Bo's disappearance? They did a mighty good job of applying pressure in the past.

(Mayapple McCullough, who has since passed away, was a co-founder of the Citizens for Justice group, and if you're unfamiliar with their work you can get an idea here: http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2009/Aug/06/br/hawaii90806015.html)

Until the murderer( or murderers) are caught, EVERYone in Puna's a potential next-victim, right? Kudos to those who are trying to help. And blessings to the grieving families.

Thats what I understand C4J to mean as well. Absolutly kudos to those helping and applying pressure. From what I can gather from comments on many news articles, blogs and posts the Puna/Kalapana area has needed some cleaning up for some time. A lot of known bullying, harassing and outright thug activity going on. Perhaps the cops need to take this into consideration and clean up their town. I can tell the locals want justice.

Mahalo, peace and love!
Julie

Facebook - Justice for Brittany Jane Royal (please like and share)

RE: Woman's body found off Kalapana - DoryGray - 10-20-2013

Julie, Love to you & your family in your anguish. Remember when there's only 1 set of footprints on the beach, & we are SURE we are abandoned, God is carrying us. Lean in Spirit's arms & let the love in. Love from the Sunday night gang.

Thank you Dory. Your love is welcomed and appreciated. I hope one day when I return to visit my Hawaii home 'time 62.'. Tell everyone mahalo. I know Brittany is with me and God isb carrying me. Peace and love.

I meant rule 62