Punaweb Forum
Russian Conspiracy .. Don't worry Rob : ) - Printable Version

+- Punaweb Forum (http://punaweb.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Punaweb Forums (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Punatalk (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Russian Conspiracy .. Don't worry Rob : ) (/showthread.php?tid=23316)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Russian Conspiracy .. Don't worry Rob : ) - 'elepaio - 04-15-2024

Add on and u only listen / believe o, what was fed to you. Still trying Tom i know. Specials everywhere ..

God bless my astute parents while we there.

RE: Russian Conspiracy .. Don't worry Rob : ) - TomK - 04-15-2024

(04-15-2024, 09:15 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:Add on and u only listen / believe o, what was fed to you.  Still trying Tom i know. Specials everywhere ..

God bless my astute parents while we there.

?

(04-14-2024, 06:59 PM)Chas Wrote: For the umpteenth time... WHY ARE YOU RESPONDING???!!! Yeah, I know, you're calling out their whatever and have to stand up to it.

NO YOU DON'T. How has this worked out in the past with this poster? Clearly they LIVE on it. JUST STOP!

If no one responded in any way to anything they said, they would either go away or get to the point that Rob kicks them off.

1) Why are you responding?

2) Have you not noticed that no one is responding to 'elepaio's other threads?

3) I responded to someone else in this thread, but my response got 'elepaio all upset.

4) If I made accusations about you like Chas is a diddler, I'm sure you'd just stay quiet rather than refute the claim. I suspect not since you've posted your opinion here.

5) No one has responded or mentioned 'elepaio in several months yet here he is posting crap again. No, the evidence shows he won't stay silent. Even when he posts threads that no one responds to he will post again.

6) Unless it breaks the house rules, people are allowed to respond to a post whether you like it or not. If you don't, start your own forum and see how many migrate there. I can assure you it won't be many.

" However, he now says he is channeling Brian DeLima, the Hilo attorney who died in 2022 and whose estate was sued by a convicted murderer for embezzling the murderer’s money so that kind of makes it Hawaii. "

Where is that ?

RE: Russian Conspiracy .. Don't worry Rob : ) - HiloJulie - 04-15-2024

(04-15-2024, 11:04 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:" However, he now says he is channeling Brian DeLima, the Hilo attorney who died in 2022 and whose estate was sued by a convicted murderer for embezzling the murderer’s money so that kind of makes it Hawaii. "

Where is that ?

Use the Google and punch in Brian DeLima. 

HTH has the story.

Yeah, i know how.
Please provide an evidentiary link to back up your statement .. Not send me off. Put your money where your mouth is.

RE: Russian Conspiracy .. Don't worry Rob : ) - HiloJulie - 04-15-2024

Here, for the dipshittery that is you!

https://www.hawaiitribune-herald.com/2023/08/10/hawaii-news/attorney-de-limas-estate-sued-by-former-client-accused-of-murder/amp/

Have someone read it to you now.

RE: Russian Conspiracy .. Don't worry Rob : ) - Chas - 04-15-2024

Sigh...

RE: Russian Conspiracy .. Don't worry Rob : ) - 'elepaio - 04-17-2024

Kinda weak sauce HJ. And Brian is a HERO.

I hear ya Chas, this thread was supposed to be fun.

Now contaminated ..
I cant help but think. Imagine having this as a neighbor.

RE: Russian Conspiracy .. Don't worry Rob : ) - HiloJulie - 04-17-2024

(04-17-2024, 04:10 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:Kinda weak sauce HJ. And Brian is a HERO.

I hear ya Chas, this thread was supposed to be fun.

Now contaminated ..
I cant help but think. Imagine having this as a neighbor.

What's weak sauce?

While the case is still ongoing in the courts, the estate of DeLima has fought the courts/convicted murderer at virtually every step.

I wonder why someone would hold up a criminal defense lawyer as a hero? 

Now, who would you rather have as YOUR neighbor you ask?

A guy who generally makes totally incoherent as well as intentionally incendiary posts on Puna Web with a signature line of a quote that has been confirmed as false by every accredited and respected fact checking outlet in the world and who holds up a criminal lawyer as a hero, or...........?

RE: Russian Conspiracy .. Don't worry Rob : ) - 'elepaio - 04-17-2024

Already swapped it for a new loser .. Try Harder.