Punaweb Forum
nanawale breakin - Printable Version

+- Punaweb Forum (http://punaweb.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Punaweb Forums (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Punatalk (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: nanawale breakin (/showthread.php?tid=12507)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

nanawale breakin - mar1957 - 09-08-2013

Just got the news that our Nanawale home was broken into .....not sure total loss yet? .. we do know the criminal drive off in a white pick-up truck...police said Nanawale has been getting it's share.....of break-ins....this is the first in 6 years so we should count out selves Lucky..... Lucky that we have such a wonderfull neighbor who heard the door being kicked it... Yelled and called the cops.... THANK-YOU .......
Just waiting to call home owners insurance...
Oh joy!
Get out friend to board up doors ....and go from there.....
We have always had so much ALOHA....
That we feel so hurt by this.....

RE: nanawale breakin - rainyjim - 09-08-2013

That sucks! I wish there was something encouraging to say about getting justice etc etc, but I doubt you'll have any help from the law 'enforcement' officers.
I fear i'll return to a similar situation EVERY day as I drive away from my home to work or school. I wish there was some recourse for this very serious issue plaguing our community.

Sorry you have to deal with this : (

Aloha mai kakou

RE: nanawale breakin - birdmove - 09-08-2013

Wow, so sorry to hear this. We live in our place in HPP, and have had no problem other than biting dog attacks. We have great neighbors on both sides.

Jon in Keaau/HPP

RE: nanawale breakin - mar1957 - 09-08-2013

Never have we had a problem my husband is back and forth last visit i think was may....
Was going back december but now after our friend goes out tomorrow then we will know more
Guess they also took our Ford ranger 93 metalic blue two seater truck.....
Oh well since we are not there we just have to count out blessings......

RE: nanawale breakin - mar1957 - 09-08-2013

#1. Hummmm
#2 Still thinking
#3 oh Yes,Im counting the blessing that hubby was not there he swings à nasty base Ball bat!!!!!

RE: nanawale breakin - nana valley - 09-08-2013

Yes, it does help to have good neighbors to watch out for the neighborhood. People seem to be getting more desperate and taking bigger risks. What street are you on, Mar? Do you have a better description of the white pickup?
A couple of weeks ago, a home on Sea View in Nanawale had a roof removed. No one heard anything! The house sits on the lot totally exposed to the weather now. It seems we all have to be diligent to watch out for each other. And talking to main landers, the same garbage has increased all over the country also.

He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.

RE: nanawale breakin - cwaters - 09-09-2013

It seems a white pickup has been mentioned in many of the break in stories. Guess we need a license .plate #

RE: nanawale breakin - mar1957 - 09-09-2013

Yes we are blessed to have à house behind us....everything is replaceable. And we have been riding on the wings of luck some time.... Now just to deal with the insurance stuff and rely on friends to go check out and board up....

As i text the Guy béhind us just ran two out of the house!!! Will post the plate number asap. I hope i didnt make à mistake by reporting this here on P.W. im sure most here are great people. BUT this there if the lurkers...
Guess hubby needs put off things here and get him self over there asap

Woman two were going threw the house. In daylight!. How brazzen can someone be!!!