Punaweb Forum
Continue pushing for answers.... - Printable Version

+- Punaweb Forum (http://punaweb.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Punaweb Forums (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Punatalk (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Continue pushing for answers.... (/showthread.php?tid=13081)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Continue pushing for answers.... - malolo - 02-01-2014

....out in our 3D real-life Puna community, in the official/legal realm, or on other online-forums perhaps (since public discourse on certain topics have been throttled here).

And when you're not actively pushing-for/pressing-for/ferreting-out answers, just plain keep your ears open.

And exercise caution....

.....as you enjoy this precious spec on the planet.

RIPBB&I

RE: Continue pushing for answers.... - hikatz - 02-01-2014

malolo.,

Closing the topic here, will not suppress the push for answers!

RE: Continue pushing for answers.... - anony_mouse - 02-01-2014

Not the first one to think about this, but I guess I'll be the first to bring it up: Perhaps we should just start another topic that pertains to examining the case?

RE: Continue pushing for answers.... - Chunkster - 02-01-2014

I wouldn't start another topic unless everyone could somehow agree to tone down the belligerent attitudes we were seeing, and I don't see that happening. The two day cooling off didn't seem to get the point across.

Not going to work, it will just get ugly again!

We need to somehow start a local online forum to continue this topic. The IP should be shielded, to protect the identity and location of whoever decides to continue with this, is that possible?

RE: Continue pushing for answers.... - Punababa - 02-01-2014

I would strongly encourage all you folks to counter the march below with placards, it will much more meaningful and honest way to stage your protest and not hide behind anonymity and hurl bombs.
http://www.bigislandchronicle.com/2014/02/01/hawaii-news-silent-marches-for-brittany-jane-royal-feb-4-and-feb-18/

Sorry, roommate keeps forgetting to logout.

@hikatz, starting a forum is a pretty big process, I think. Buying a domain, host, etc etc. Why can't we all just agree to completely ignore certain people and keep the discussion amongst ourselves? If they continue to troll, then I'm sure they could be dealt with somehow by administrators. We certainly shouldn't be punished by it if they continue trolling us on a completely different topic.

Ignoring the trollers will not work! Rob locked the topic, we need to respect his decision and let it go, I am actually surprised he let it go this long.

HawaiiCorruption will still publish any files on this case as they become available. He will contact us by PM, if the request of the GJ transcript is approved.

I think it has be up to Bo's Family if they want to pursue this further.

RE: Continue pushing for answers.... - DanielP - 02-01-2014

Please show some respect for our moderator.

We haven't even tried "ignoring" them. The problem, it seems to me, stemmed from the bickering of back and forth replies, which we all have been guilty of, including myself. If we simply ignore them, it's not "bickering", but rather, us simply being trolled. We don't have to respond, therefore keeping the topic civil and further isolating "trolls".

I don't speak for any family members, but judging from recent posts made just before the topic was closed, the Johnson family stated their appreciation of Rob allowing the community and family members to give further investigation into the case. I don't think they would decline at all to local citizens opening up a topic dedicated to Boaz Johnson. However, I do believe you are right on seeking their input about that, out of mere respect.