Punaweb Forum
yes GO BACK HOME - Printable Version

+- Punaweb Forum (http://punaweb.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Punaweb Forums (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Punatalk (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: yes GO BACK HOME (/showthread.php?tid=15235)

Pages: 1 2

yes GO BACK HOME - Guest - 12-17-2014

I expected exactly the same response vwhen I wrote about my personal experince here. I was told GO BACK HOME. LOL I am home ok> Do not tell me to go anywhere! This is what I maen about the attitude here If you told everybody who is not indingent of hawaii to go back home I assure you 75% of population would be gone. Thats the answer GO BACK HOME! How immature and absurd and A-typical response to what I wrote. Instead of being understanding I am again pounced on. Yes the answer is go back home again I am home and if nobody likes mainlanders being here its too bad go stress yourself out because WE ARE HERE and more of us are coming so get used to it GEEZ! Unbelieveable and yet very expected Puna web replies.This is what I mean about attitudes and yes If i was in a position to leave I would certainly do so and tell rest of world truth about living here but as I am not leaving get used to fact us HAOLES are here in great numbers and we outnumber almost everyone except japanese so if you have a problem with such then plan to stress out about it rest of your life because its not going to change or accept fact we are here and try and get along Dont cry to me about you misconceptions about ALL transplants

fb

RE: yes GO BACK HOME - snorkle - 12-17-2014

I love you.

RE: yes GO BACK HOME - Rob Tucker - 12-17-2014

haoleproud,

Relax. It is not necessary or often even possible to win a debate on the internet. State your point of view, others will do the same and move on. Just my suggestion.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator

RE: yes GO BACK HOME - pam jones - 12-17-2014

Snorkel good reply. I know, let's drown Haoliproud with love then he will have nothing to complain about. Love does cover a multitude of sins! The upside of all of this is, nobody will get hurt (unless they do something really stupid like, go up and jump in the lava) and not a single one of us will shovel snow or scrap ice off the windshield Christmas morning. Hauliproud I'm sure many have had most of the same thoughts at one time or another in relation to people behaving rudely or being downright stupid but we are on their turf and must tread with respect (Iknow, I know) in spite of circumstances or misbehavior. I hate to say just live and let live, as that trite advice is of little comfort but for your own sake, just smile and be glad you aren't rowing a boat thru your neighborhood (as some on the west coast had to do just last week) or praying the heat stays on all night so that you don't freeze to death. No matter what, things could be MUCH worse. Heck, we could be told to all get off this island for safety sack! Now, that would really have vacuum action!! Rise above and decide not to let the behavior of others bring you down and count your many, many blessings! I love you! Love others back and the silliness of others might not bother you so much.

RE: yes GO BACK HOME - Guest - 12-17-2014

Tyhankyou for your reply Pam. Thats a better attitude and response. I appreciate what you had to say. Yes its good to be here in many respects as t what you said. However it is a everyday rellity out here I truthfully just do not bother with anyone by choice I am older I am now 60 and I have little fight left in me but yes I live here but to be honest I am a short fused with bull **** from them but I do show respect if it is reciprocated all the time!

fb

RE: yes GO BACK HOME - Rob Tucker - 12-17-2014

Expectations.....

RE: yes GO BACK HOME - No reply IS necessary - 12-17-2014

It really is simple, pretty much ANYWHERE you might be.
Look for evil, and you WILL find it...
Look for good, and you WILL find it...

RC

I feel a lot more like I do now, than I did a while ago...

RE: yes GO BACK HOME - waawaawah - 12-17-2014

Haoleproud, I am a Haole. I have been on and off Islands for 30 years. I can say without a doubt that you need to change your mindset. Look for the good, like others have said. Being called a Haole is not a bad thing, it is a fact. Calling yourself Haoleproud is a non-starter. You are only bringing bad energy your way. How about Punaproud? Times are tough for all right now! Melekalikemaka!

RE: yes GO BACK HOME - kalakoa - 12-18-2014

Look for evil, and you WILL find it...

On sale at Walmart this week. They still had plenty of the 5-lb size yesterday.

RE: yes GO BACK HOME - HereOnThePrimalEdge - 12-18-2014

And after you buy your 5# jug of Evil (I prefer it in liquid form) the Greeters will not only look for the Evil they just saw you purchase in the checkout line, they'll demand you find the receipt as well, and show it to them. Like you're David Copperfield on vacation, and in disguise, trying to pull a fast one on them.