Punaweb Forum
Little Caesars - Printable Version

+- Punaweb Forum (http://punaweb.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Punaweb Forums (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Punatalk (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Little Caesars (/showthread.php?tid=21900)

Little Caesars - terracore - 08-23-2020

Ate from there for the first time today.  I remember trying it many years ago in another state and wasn't impressed, but sick of the other offerings we have here decided to try them again.

Ordering was pretty slick.  You can order either online or with the phone app (or in person, drive-through window, or via phone).  I used the phone app and got a free drink for doing so.

20 minutes after ordering got an email that order was ready.

One receives their pizza through a contact-less "Pizza porthole".  They have a couple of kiosks with computer monitors on them and you go to the one with your name on it, then enter your order number on a keypad.  (You can also scan a QR code if you don't want to touch the keypad).  The kiosk is heated so food stays hot.   After you enter code one of the 7 little oven compartments in the kiosk opens up kind of like a Star Trek food replicator, then you remove your food, grab your drink from the fridge, and then you're good to go.  No human interaction at all.

The inside of the place was spotless.

The pizza was good, much better than I remembered.  Definitely better than Pizza Hut.  Because of the Hilo location I won't be eating there very often, but it's good to know I can get quick and efficient pizza takeaway when I am in town.   It's also a lot cheaper than Dominos or Pizza Hut, but doesn't taste like it.

RE: Little Caesars - leilanidude - 08-24-2020

How much are the $5 (mainland price) medium pepperoni or sausage pizzas?

RE: Little Caesars - terracore - 08-24-2020

I don't know, they only show prices for large pizzas on the app. A large pepperoni is $8.00 ($6.00 mainland) or $9.00 ($7.00 mainland) if you want so much pepperoni you can't see the cheese.

So I guess the answer is, it's $2.00 more in Hawaii.

Tip: If you don't like canned mushrooms, don't get the supreme. Make your own supreme and select fresh mushrooms. But it will add $2.00 to the price.

RE: Little Caesars - TomK - 08-25-2020

I thought eating canned mushrooms was a criminal offense. If it isn't, it should be.

RE: Little Caesars - eightfingers2.0 - 08-25-2020

I’ll throw away my mushroom soup!

RE: Little Caesars - HereOnThePrimalEdge - 08-25-2020

eating canned mushrooms was a criminal offense

At the risk of offending those who enjoy another canned Hawaii favorite, I would even describe mushrooms in a can as the Spam of the fungi world.

RE: Little Caesars - TomK - 08-26-2020

OK, let me clarify. Progresso creamy mushroom soup is perfectly fine because it's really nice (but add black pepper). Other mushroom soups should be illegal along with canned button mushrooms. I hope this clarifies things. Along with this, Vienna sausages need to be banned, because no-one I know in Vienna eats them and they are completely tasteless. And don't get me started on English muffins...

RE: Little Caesars - terracore - 08-26-2020

I thought English muffins served with a 40 ounce bottle of Olde English 800 was a traditional British dining experience!

RE: Little Caesars - dan_c - 08-26-2020

Criminal like violating the Hatch Act...

I've been buying these as backup (from Costco) for those times when I haven't gotten fresh ones to use.

[Image: DlphjDO.jpg]

I'll throw this on Pizza and into pasta sauces -- when fresh isn't available.