Punaweb Forum
the new Dominos in Pahoa is open - Printable Version

+- Punaweb Forum (http://punaweb.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Punaweb Forums (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Punatalk (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: the new Dominos in Pahoa is open (/showthread.php?tid=22853)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

the new Dominos in Pahoa is open - terracore - 10-15-2022

If anybody tries them, please post review.

p.s. No delivery to Orchidland.

RE: the new Dominos in Pahoa is open - Chas - 10-15-2022

Really? There was a delivery driver walking by us while we were sitting at a table at Puna Kai and he said they deliver all the way down to the bottom of HPP, and I have seen Dominoes delivery vehicles on Paradise Drive down as far as 10th ave or so.

We haven't tried yet, but if they deliver to HPP, it seems like they would deliver to Orchidland.

I'll update if we give it a try.

RE: the new Dominos in Pahoa is open - Obie - 10-15-2022

I saw a Dominos delivery vehicle at Makuu and 4th an hour ago.

RE: the new Dominos in Pahoa is open - ChunksterK - 10-15-2022

I put in my central HPP address on their website, and it said they don't deliver here. Maybe I should call the location and ask.

RE: the new Dominos in Pahoa is open - terracore - 10-15-2022

We got takeout today. Specifically, curb side pickup.

The food tasted like Dominos. No surprises. My only complaint was that the pizzas were barely serrated, not sliced enough to pull apart without having to re-cut them, which sucked because I wanted to sneak a slice in the car, but the food quality was good. And plenty hot. The guy who brought it out was super friendly and seemed excited to work there.

I liked the curbside pickup because it only involved replying to a text so I didn't have put another app on my phone and they brought the food out in under a minute. We waited literally only a few seconds.

They also have a wheat-free crust option so the wife can have pizza again. I tried it. It's good. It's probably a good thing they don't deliver to Orchidland because I'd probably order it way more than is good for me.

Just got delivery to lower HPP off Paradise. $5.99 delivery charge.

They were efficient, friendly, and the food was good. Delivery came about 35 mins after ordering, which I consider fast since it was a large order and they are about 20 minutes away.

RE: the new Dominos in Pahoa is open - terracore - 10-15-2022

How were you able to order delivery? Did they cut the pizza?

I phoned it in. Yes they cut my pizza. It was a thin crust.

A little backstory: First I tried online, but it wouldn't take my order. I got some kind of error. Then I called them on the phone instead. As it turns out, I was trying to use an American Express card, which both the online form and guy on the phone was able to enter. However, the guy on the phone couldn't get it to process and said they have trouble with Amex. I suspect that if I had changed my method of payment online it would have worked. I'll try that next time.

RE: the new Dominos in Pahoa is open - 'elepaio - 10-15-2022

You prolly already know this . But on Amex, gotta use the 4 digit code in front not the three digit one on back for online forms with Amex. At least thats how mine goes ..

enjoy the pizza and day
'e

RE: the new Dominos in Pahoa is open - Obie - 10-16-2022

I'm getting a kick counting the number of deliveries coming to the bottom of Macuu.
Can't miss that illuminated sign on the roof.