Punaweb Forum
Catchment Cleaning - Printable Version

+- Punaweb Forum (http://punaweb.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Punaweb Forums (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Punatalk (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Catchment Cleaning (/showthread.php?tid=8958)

Pages: 1 2

Catchment Cleaning - DoryGray - 06-28-2011

Just had my 15,000 gal. catchment cleaned by Mike at Country Catchment 982-5170. That was the best $70 I've ever spent; totally satisfied. He's the guy that advertises all over HPP & I was skeptical b/c of the low price. But fabulous job, he even installed my overflow that had lost it's prime. And, no, he's not my brother in law nor is this a paid referral. I was just so happy w/ him showing up early, not damaging anything & cheerfully answering my numerous questions.

RE: Catchment Cleaning - macuu222 - 06-28-2011

That's good to hear. Great service at a very reasonable price. Two very important things for any business to be successful. I'm sure he will do well. I wish more businesses here had that same work ethic!

RE: Catchment Cleaning - DTisme - 06-28-2011

We always use Mike. He's great - conscientious, reasonably priced, and nice, too.

RE: Catchment Cleaning - hawaiideborah - 06-29-2011

This is what I love about punaweb. sharing of good resources. some places people are stingy about their good helpers they use and won't give you their names in case they might get busy and not have the time to service them. I am so glad that there are people who are like you who share a good service provider so we can all support that business. Please don't keep good businesses to yourself. share them with the rest of us.

I have just found a great plumber, AHI Plumbing. He is fantastic.
I know that by referring him he may get busy, but that helps him and helps those who will use him. Don't be selfish with your good resources, share them.

RE: Catchment Cleaning - DoryGray - 06-29-2011

Funny, I had not thought of that, but thank you. I've always shared my bounty w/ others - what goes around, comes around. There's enough for all of us [Smile]

RE: Catchment Cleaning - julieb - 10-31-2011

I would like to add my name to the list of very satisfied customers of Country Catchment. Mike was here on time, took good care of a too-long neglected tank with no fuss or muss, and his price was very reasonable.

RE: Catchment Cleaning - DTisme - 10-31-2011

Funny you should mention Mike - he just cleaned both our tanks a couple of days ago. He comes once a year and lets us know when we're due. He's a great guy and does great work at a great price. Three cheers for Mike!

RE: Catchment Cleaning - dmbwest - 10-31-2011

Let it go HD

RE: Catchment Cleaning - julieb - 10-30-2012

This gentleman has retired. Any reviews or recommendations for another service?

RE: Catchment Cleaning - Bonnie Lee - 10-30-2012

Lynn Massengale took over his equipment. Still goes by Country Catchment 982-7974. She was at my place maybe 6 months ago. Good price Good job

Bonnie Lee