Punaweb Forum
OLG rant - Printable Version

+- Punaweb Forum (http://punaweb.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Punaweb Forums (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Punatalk (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: OLG rant (/showthread.php?tid=9441)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

OLG rant - Obie - 11-01-2011

[xx(]

RE: OLG rant - jackson - 11-03-2011

Obie - I'm new here. Can you explain what you are talking about? From here, it doesn't sound very nice.
Kapohocat - aren't you a PWer as well? Don't understand this

RE: OLG rant - jackson - 11-03-2011

I just don't understand talking about other people behind their back.

RE: OLG rant - Orchidlandguy - 11-04-2011

quote:
Originally posted by jackson

Obie - I'm new here. Can you explain what you are talking about? From here, it doesn't sound very nice.
Kapohocat - aren't you a PWer as well? Don't understand this

Jackson,
You are correct. It is not very nice. Obie is not a vvery nice person and seems to use an abrieviation of my name (OLG). Guess I should refer to him as OB?
Anyway, whenever OB can post some sarcastic comment about me he usually does it.

this particular jab from OB is because I was wrote on PW about the unsanitary conditions of the cess pools in the neighborhood draining right into the Kapoho tide pools. There is no mandate to change the cess pools draining human waste directly into the tide pools. The only way the houses have to change from cess pools is if they ever request a building permit for new building/remodeling. Otherwise the houses can legally dump feces and urine right into the tide pools.
I have also noted that there are public porta poties needed there since many folks go out there for the day with lots of children and pee and poop in the bushes right on the sides of the tide pools.
This concern has been fixed thanks to Kapohocat taking up the cause. Kapohocat has stated here on PW that there are plans to put porta potties at/nearby the parking area for the tide pools. This is a great improvement when it happens. Until then folks coming for the day do not leave and drive 10 minutes away to use the facilities at Lava Tree Satae Park which is the closest area. Hopefully the porta potties are coming to the tide pools soon.

OB is vigilant in his relentless criticism of anyone who says anything that could be construed as negative about the tide pools. He owns property there and watch out if you ever say anything TRUE about the poop in the tide pools. OB has gone balistic over on another site (Trip Advisor)about TRUE comments made about Kapoho that he doesn't like.
on the other hand, Kapohocat actually did something about the problem rather than going after those of us who told the truth, Kapohocat took action to improve the sanitary conditions and stop people from all the tiolet paper and poop all around the tide pools.

OB, please stop BAITING me in your posts. Get over me. MOVE ON.

RE: OLG rant - jackson - 11-05-2011

Thank you Orchidlandguy. So there is more here than meets the eye. I don't understand this kind of behaviour. It is obvious about the tide pools but they are much cleaner than a few years ago. How can it be bad to point out a situation and try to get it fixzed? Is it about Obie's investment? If that is true, it is shameful behaviour. Community is about fixing problems. Oh well

RE: OLG rant - Orchidlandguy - 11-05-2011

quote:
Originally posted by Obie

[xx(]

This WAS an OB rant and slam against me.

OB changed the title of this thread AFTER he had DELETED his two posts he wrote slamming me.
How is that ok to do?
Start a flame war and bait me with two posts... and wait for me respond, THEN CHANGE THE TITLE AND PULL BOTH OF HIS POSTS ???

OB, you need to stop your childish games and leave me alone.
Stop talking stink about me because I said Kapoho tide pools needed a porta potty. I was correct, Kapoho Tide Pools needed one. It was disgusting to see all the poop and toilet paper in the bushes from folks having nowhere to relieve themselves.
This issue is being resolved now (per Kapohocat's posts) there is going to be a porta potty put in at the tide pools. All I said is that one was needed because it is a lovely beautiful area with people pooping in the bushes and at high tide the poop and tiolet paper comes into the tidepools. I advocated to get rid of the cess pools which I guess is not going to happen, so the dumping of raw human feces into cess pools at the Kapoho Tide Pools is still an issue.
However, at least the people pooping all over the area along the tide pools will stop with the upcoming installation of the porta potty.

Get over yourself, OB. MOVE ON.
Folks having nowhere to relieve themselves but in the bushes will fast become a non-issue because action has been taken to fix the problem.
If you want to keep posting and pointing out this poop and toilet paper and cess pool problem in the tide pools, go right ahead. YOU keep bringing it up. I am finished. I am glad one of the problems was resolved (the porta potty). I am still concerned with the cess pools not being re-done unless someone decides to remodel and gets a permit. Without those houses with cesspools needing a permit they will continue to have cess pools. Not good for the tide pools. But there seems to be nothing that can be done about that so it is not worth going into unless you, OB, continue to bring this subject up.

GOOD ON YOU KAPOHO RESIDENTS WHO HAVE PUSHED TO HAVE THE PORTA POTTIES INSTALLED. This is a wonderful thing.

Shut up and go away [xx(]OB.

RE: OLG rant - Kapohocat - 11-05-2011

quote:
Originally posted by Orchidlandguy...
on the other hand, Kapohocat actually did something about the problem rather than going after those of us who told the truth, Kapohocat took action to improve the sanitary conditions and stop people from all the tiolet paper and poop all around the tide pools.

Just for clarification, because of the Planning Depts red tape, we had to wait for the temporary portapotties to go in. The two owners across the rd from the tidepools are going to allow the PP's to go on their land because they already have the SMA paperwork done.

The potties are going in a flat spot that straddles both lots but up until yesterday, was inaccessible. I have gotten the ok from both builders now to bring them in and place them on their private property for temporary use (at least 6 mo). We are hoping that by the end of that period the road will be in and we can place them somewhere permanently.

RE: OLG rant - Orchidlandguy - 11-05-2011

quote:
Originally posted by Kapohocat

quote:
Originally posted by Orchidlandguy...

Just for clarification, because of the Planning Depts red tape, we had to wait for the temporary portapotties to go in. The two owners across the rd from the tidepools are going to allow the PP's to go on their land because they already have the SMA paperwork done.

The potties are going in a flat spot that straddles both lots but up until yesterday, was inaccessible. I have gotten the ok from both builders now to bring them in and place them on their private property for temporary use (at least 6 mo). We are hoping that by the end of that period the road will be in and we can place them somewhere permanently.

Kapohocat,
My hat is off to you. I have nothing but respect for you taking this project on. You have really helped the area and provided a real needd service.
I for one will now go to the Kapoho Tide Pools to swim. I really do love the area and am an avid swimmer (every day) so this is great news to me.
THANK YOU Kapohoccat for your persistence and community spirit.

Even the cess pool issue will eventually be changed as one by one these houses with the cess pools will need to have a permit for something. Do I have that info on the cess pool change over correct?
I understand that whenever a new permit is pulled of one of the houses with a cess pool it will now be a mandate/requirement that that property get rid of the cess pool in order to get the permit?
If so, that is a great step in the improvement of this area we all love and enjoy.

You will not hear a disparaging word from me again about the Kapoho tide Pools (unless OB once again brings this issue up and drags my name into it with his stink talk about me).

You have done everything you can to help the community's enjoyment of a beautiful special place.

Will you post when the porta potties are installed?
Thank you much.

)edited to correct my bad spelling/grammar, sorry)

RE: OLG rant - Rob Tucker - 11-05-2011

Great job Cat!

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator

RE: OLG rant - Kapohocat - 11-05-2011

I dont deserve the thanks - the donor does, as well as the two landowners.