Punaweb Forum
"Psychic Wins Lottery" - Printable Version

+- Punaweb Forum (http://punaweb.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Punaweb Forums (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Punatalk (http://punaweb.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: "Psychic Wins Lottery" (/showthread.php?tid=9952)

Pages: 1 2

"Psychic Wins Lottery" - Wuzzerdad - 12-21-2012

[}Smile]

Why don't we ever see this headline, especially with all the psychics in Puna?
[Wink]

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.
Mahalo
Rick

RE: "Psychic Wins Lottery" - Hunt Stoddard - 12-21-2012

Same reason the world didn't end today. It's all BS.

RE: "Psychic Wins Lottery" - punafish - 12-21-2012

Haven't been paying close attention, but isn't the world supposed to end tomorrow? Or at least before the end of today? Because I'm pretty sure there's an end-of-world party tonight at Black Rock Cafe, live band and all. I can't make the party myself as it's past my bed-time. But if you happen to go don't be a party pooper and mention that it's already December 22nd in Japan--and that their hemisphere is doing just fine.

Something to be said about this bs world we live in. Smile

RE: "Psychic Wins Lottery" - Carey - 12-21-2012

Based on today's paper, I think that the end was when the winter solstice happened early this morning...but maybe tonight....or, well for most of the Mayans, a few centuries ago...or...

RE: "Psychic Wins Lottery" - PaulW - 12-21-2012

The answer is simple: it's because there are no lotteries in Hawaii!

RE: "Psychic Wins Lottery" - dmbwest - 12-21-2012

.... don't forget surviving another day on Puna roads or boardwalk in Pahoa : )

aloha,
pog

RE: "Psychic Wins Lottery" - Midnight Rambler - 12-22-2012

Reminds me of the joke about the newspaper editor firing the astrology columnist - the termination letter starts off with "As you have no doubt forseen..."

RE: "Psychic Wins Lottery" - Wuzzerdad - 12-22-2012

quote:
Originally posted by Midnight Rambler

Reminds me of the joke about the newspaper editor firing the astrology columnist - the termination letter starts off with "As you have no doubt forseen..."

[Big Grin] This started with a friend who said he picked the Power Ball number for the big drawing a couple of weeks ago, (He won a free ticket)He said he saw it in a vision....but he also had 9 other tickets with different numbers for the powerball other than the one he saw in his vision on the same ticket, his response was, well, what if I was wrong? lmffao[Wink]

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.
Mahalo
Rick

RE: "Psychic Wins Lottery" - EightFingers - 12-24-2012

They don't need to win the lottery since they already make a killing in the stock market.

RE: "Psychic Wins Lottery" - terracore - 01-18-2014

There are two answers to this question. The first answer is actually another question, how do we know a psychic hasn't won the lottery? Just because somebody is psychic and wins the lottery doesn't mean that they are going to tell anybody about their sixth sense.

The second answer is, now this assumes that you have played the lottery but if you haven't you can still follow the logic. After you played the lottery you probably checked to see if you won, in which case you saw the winning numbers. Without going back to look at them, what were the numbers? If you can't tell me the winning lottery numbers when you have actually seen them, how can you expect anybody to tell you the winning lottery numbers when they haven't seen them?