Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a tent
We are setting up a platform to set up a tent for our son to sleep in while we build. He will have our cabin for facilities. He may be able to bring a tent or we will have to buy one. We have 2 good ones back in Oklahoma. He is 6'2" so it needs to be like 10'x10' or 12'x12'?

Nancy

Just a thought... you might want to check out the 10x20 canopy garage type tents at Costco. Item# 815914, $189.99. You might want to call first to make sure they have in stock, 331-4800 ext 1. They sell out fast. We have some new neighbors down the street living in one.
We just put one up, using pallets for a floor so I can get tools and inventory better organized (and protected).

David

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident
Aloha Nancy,

I don't know what your time frame actually is for aquiring a tent but. I also don't know if your familiar with LL Bean Co. Freeport, Maine. However they have tents, they 100% guarantee for life, starting at 119.00 7'7" X 3'1"H and others up to 6'3" high family style with an added screen porch for 299.00..... If not familiar check out the site www.llbean.com Everything they sell is of amazing quality and !00% satisfaction gauranteed untill you wear it out and I think they would still replace it. The other reason, as they say weatherproof they will mean it and back it up no questions asked, forever. Hope this helps.
We are buying our raingear from them among about a zillion other things.

Aloha HADave

PS They ship worldwide and sometimes for free..

Aloha HADave & Mz P

Hawaiian Acres

The best things in life are free.... or have no interest or payments for one full year.

Nothing fancy here but I am sure I have one or two three man tents around.... call me and I will check. Pam

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
One of the best deals I've seen around is at Sear's right now. There is a 12' x 15' screened (dining) tent marked down to $80 from $180. On a platform with a overhead tarp this might be real nice for the money.

Chairman, Punaweb Committee, MSPA

Edited by - Rob Tucker on 01/05/2006 01:01:00
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator