Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy drivers on Dirt roads
Interesting reading.
About the speeders, do they speed through because they want to get out fast for a reason...SARC...

Also, did ya ever watch the movie, build / repair it and they'll come.

That'll teach you, pot holes, best speed bumps, ask anyone living in Chicago.

rAy.....

Don't be an sesquipedalian, Eschew Obfuscation.....

Sometimes, when I see the neighborhood children make small discoveries of their own, I wish I were a child.
With apologies to Dr. Seuss

Don't be an sesquipedalian, Eschew Obfuscation.....

Sometimes, when I see the neighborhood children make small discoveries of their own, I wish I were a child.
With apologies to Dr. Seuss

OMG

save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
quote:
Originally posted by bananahead

OMG

Yes my child?
ban parents driving kids to school and make the kids use the bus
Former Puna Beach Resident
Now sailing in SE Asia
HOT BuOYS Sailing

State won't send their bus up a "substandard" road...
quote:
Originally posted by kalakoa

State won't send their bus up a "substandard" road...

But they have no problem putting substandard schools in substandard communities. Besides you know that rules exists because groups like Akita lobby.
Nobody in Hawaiian acres voted to lose 80 million revenue over illegal use of MOHO road either . Through 5 ex county council persons nobody noticed that fopf is a for profit district 4 lobbyists ?
First thing HA did was gather 3600 signature against first illegal road that cost landowners 83 miles of drivable roads at their expense by Hpp and district 4 . Who said Hpp closes their puna makai emergency roads to drive HA . . Number one priority of Cdp that that" private roads can not be taken without every landowner signing their deeds over" ? Per charter , master plan bylaws and code .
Why was HA board refusing community input ? Who said ex county council vs. bankrupt and destroy HA for his personal greed .they don't pay any road fees nor allowed any illegal signed over 5 deeds . ( married against bylaws can't be a board member . He has hard seed and threatened publically all landowners . He can not violate the bylaws , charter and master plan.
Orchidland landowners signed over 35 th to Ola'a in 2005. 2008, 2010. Just like HA it's only one signature required .
Public mapping of 6 maps of 9 in public s illegal and violation of community input of pdcp .
Patti pinto Hannah Hedrick Stephanie bath have zero authority to map publicly by tourists and HPP . This court case against failing code and trashing Our entire 20 square nukes is his eminent danger . . Illagan paid HPP all our money for them to refuse emergency response ? Who diverts 300000 up illegal road HA pays for? Zero maintenance by Dpw is now in court Class action suit filed against loss of 80 million revenue and violating the covenants.
hapahaole
quote:
Originally posted by Hapahaole

Nobody in Hawaiian acres voted to lose 80 million revenue over illegal use of MOHO road either . Through 5 ex county council persons nobody noticed that fopf is a for profit district 4 lobbyists ?
First thing HA did was gather 3600 signature against first illegal road that cost landowners 83 miles of drivable roads at their expense by Hpp and district 4 . Who said Hpp closes their puna makai emergency roads to drive HA . . Number one priority of Cdp that that" private roads can not be taken without every landowner signing their deeds over" ? Per charter , master plan bylaws and code .
Why was HA board refusing community input ? Who said ex county council vs. bankrupt and destroy HA for his personal greed .they don't pay any road fees nor allowed any illegal signed over 5 deeds . ( married against bylaws can't be a board member . He has hard seed and threatened publically all landowners . He can not violate the bylaws , charter and master plan.
Orchidland landowners signed over 35 th to Ola'a in 2005. 2008, 2010. Just like HA it's only one signature required .
Public mapping of 6 maps of 9 in public s illegal and violation of community input of pdcp .
Patti pinto Hannah Hedrick Stephanie bath have zero authority to map publicly by tourists and HPP . This court case against failing code and trashing Our entire 20 square nukes is his eminent danger . . Illagan paid HPP all our money for them to refuse emergency response ? Who diverts 300000 up illegal road HA pays for? Zero maintenance by Dpw is now in court Class action suit filed against loss of 80 million revenue and violating the covenants.

You really might want to have someone proofread before you before you post, because this post makes NO sense at all, and I assume you have a message you want to communicate.

For example, the following sentence is completely incoherent:
"This court case against failing code and trashing Our entire 20 square nukes is his eminent danger ."