Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice Little Mom & Pop place to eat !
For homestyle Mexican food try Emma's in the Shipman Business park, Take the first left as you enter and they are located next to Pierson Lumber Supply. They also sell home made corn and flour tortillas made fresh daily right in their factory in the back.

Lee

Ooo...thanks Lee. John and I will have to go there!

Oh good!! I'll give it a try in February. I have a great new recipe for Christmas tamales. You know Christmas tamales with raisins and black olives inside like little presents! Maybe next Christmas I'll make you all some. Maybe next Christmas Lamont will give me some piggy to put inside all the Christmas tamales, with the raisins and black olives!!

Did you know Dotties in the Prince Kuhio Plaza has closed. We really liked Dotties, good home cooked food and Ray was the really neat guy there that we visited with. Where have they gone?

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
I forgot to mention Emma's is open from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Mon - Fri

Lee

Regarding Dotties, unfortunately Dottie died awhile back. They tried running it for a few months after, but didn't have what it took to make it work. It closed last summer.

Thanks Hutch,
Ray told us that Dotty had died, and that he was contemplating retiring.

When we were there tho after Dotty passed away, we sure had some good times and good food. I was hoping he would get bored and start afresh somewhere else.

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA