Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Border Collies to good home
We have 2 beautiful border collies that must go today. We have put an ad on craigslist if you want to see a photo. We are moving off island and can not take them with us. 3 people promised us they would take them only to cancel at the last minute and left us in a bad spot. They are wonderful family dogs. Rainbow shelter says they do not have room for any more dogs so we will have to take them to the humane society if they do not go today. If you are interested please call.
982-8854
some people who will take free dogs will use them for pit fight baiting. be careful who you "give" you dog to.
Mitchell C Hale
So sad.
Tasha Ohana Animal Sanctuary is in Waiakea Uka and is a no kill shelter. Their number is 959-4534.

Aloha Ilio Rescue is in Hilo and might be able to take them - their number is 960-1704. You can also check them out online at Alohailiorescue.com.

Lost Soul's Farm takes in unwanted animals - their number is 895-9364.

CB Horse Rescue takes horses but might know of someone who can take in the dogs. They are in Orchidland and can be reached at 982-9031.
Poor things will not understand why they were left at a shelter.
FYI - HIHS Keaau shelter has a kill rate of 500 animals a month. (Not making you feel bad I know you have probably tried a lot to find good homes for them, just letting people know of the high kill rate just at Keaau alone.)
I lost my darling border collie, Panda, to old age last July 4th, and have not been able to commit to another dog. But I love border collies and have a flock of sheep, so please call me at 965-2000, or, better yet, email me at renesiracusa@hotmail.com because I will gladly adopt one. You didn't mention their gender or if they have any health or behavioral problems that I should be aware of.
Hi Rene,

I phone and sent you an email. Please contact me. 982-8854