Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Meeting HPPOA Board 2pm 8/16
I got there before 2:30 and it was all over! I didn't see single sign letting people know about the meeting either, if James hadn't posted here none of us would have known.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
Just to let every on know: this morning on makuu there was two guys wearing hpp hard hat picking up trash I asked one if he was a new hire he said no he's with alters temps. If that is so then why was he driving one of the company trucks are they covered by our insurance? This board is going to bankrupt this association if there not stopped also who approved them to hire inexperienced people we need equipment operators no trash pickers I'm talking about trash not storm derbies . Who's maintaining our roads they should fire the new roads supervisor as well as the board of directors

Where are all the WATCH DOG NOW????????????????
If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
The HPPOA hired the husband of a board member as acting general manager. His sole qualification seems to be who he married, professionally he is a retired LEO, which DOES NOT make him qualified to run the HPPOA. My husband is a retired parks and public works worker, if I get on the board can I get him hired to run the HPPOA? At least he is a certified flagger and certified arborist with experience working in roads and right of ways, unlike the current acting GM.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
Carol, Aloha...would love to see you have you on the board...go for it
At this time I have a really full plate and made the suggestion tongue in cheek, at least until I retire sometime in the next 20 years.

Carol
Carol

Polish Proverb