Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayoral forum
Liz and Jen-nay,

I've written a new blog just now with more information.[Wink]

One thing on it that kind of irks me:

Confirm your reserved seat with your organization by Monday, August 11, 2008[Sad!][B)]

So much for the notices ahead of time.[}Smile]

*edit* TUESDAY 8/12

Ok people...what's the deal... Why are we not being informed of yet another Mayoral forum on THURSDAY OF THIS WEEK

Dang nabbit... I would be starting new threads on these new forums... but... nope... not allowed to... because it's overload or something.

I guess I'll just keep editing this buggah.

-------
blog
Don't shoot the messenger!
quote:
Originally posted by MikeG

I would like to ask some questions regarding the following link but am wondering if it would be appropiate to do so at this forum 8/19/08.

http://www.akamaivoters.com/kenoilied.html

MikeG -

I noticed that you have not posted here on PW since you posted this.

This posting has steamrolled into much bigger details.

the akamaivoter site is obviously run by some one anonymous.

Would you be willing to disclose who sent you the link that was forwarded to you?

You haven't posted here since... so I'm really wondering about your motivations and who you are.

If you feel like responding to me personally... you can contact me through punaweb.

This was the first posting of this akamaivoter site that I have been able to track down.

I'm just so dang curious where this whole thing started from MikeG and as far as I can tell... this is where I picked up the trail from.

Please Mike... fill us in on any more information you may receive regarding these Kenoi Posts....

I'm a neutral observer, just think it's wrong to smear people....

Will we hear from you again MikeG... Or is this a hit and run post?

*edit* And while were on the subject of "Smears" I REALLY don't like being told by Rob Tucker that someone said that I was "STALKING" them [B)]

I take false accusations as seriously as some people take smears and if someone out here on PUNAWEB thinks I'm stalking them.... well 911 is the number to call!!!! [^]

Nuff said...

back to the subject... Mayoral Forum...

Did I mention that BJ Penn endorsed Kenoi recently?

What I should have said on my blog was...

"Brawler Supports Brawler"[Big Grin]
-------
blog