Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HPP BIZ: Part the third
And now we see why the BOD was so dysfunctional; Stillwater has to have the last word even if she has nothing to say. Everything is an argument where someone has to be wrong for someone else to be right. Sometimes you just have to compromise to move forward. Sad sad sad!

KP
“Just follow the rules”
KP
“When your hate is louder than your love, your words have no meaning!”
KP-“ Just follow the Rules”
Simple as that!
quote:
Originally posted by Stillwater

KP-“ Just follow the Rules”
Simple as that!

One would think but not simple for you, the treasurer, who got the paving work or the rest of your renegades.

Leo poor Leo is that all you got? I do not own, co own ,or even have a business. I have no monetary benefit from anything to do with HPP and I am not your so called treasurer!
Know your bylaws know the conflict of interest policy and try to understand them ..you are the girl crying wolf again with no wolf in sight try to come up with an accurate legal wrongdoing and be sure to have the proof because your bitter little fit of paving doesn’t hold water.

"And now we see why the BOD was so dysfunctional; Stillwater has to have the last word even if she has nothing to say. Everything is an argument where someone has to be wrong for someone else to be right. Sometimes you just have to compromise to move forward. Sad sad sad!"

Exactly KPHawaii!

As long as there is misinformation with no accurate knowledge and proof to uphold the statements being generated in order o fire up the community to have us believe all the Drama then YES I will! Thank you for the recognition of this Leo and KP
Bottom line is Mermaid/mayelin can't refute the allegations made in the last court filing !
quote:
Originally posted by Obie

Bottom line is Mermaid/mayelin can't refute the allegations made in the last court filing !

I have NO fears. I'm innocent until proven guilty ! Truth WILL prevail.

But that's not how you and your cronies roll, is it? Ask your husband and Stillwater. It's pretty evident in all your posts here that truth isn't part of your vocabulary.

Leilani Bronson-Crelly, the burden of proof will be on the plaintiff, not me.
Mermaid I have never met Obie but agree with him on many of his posts it could be because I have met you...The Truth is the Only Reason For my comments! I’m counting on the Truth prevailing! I have great belief the court will look at ALL documentation that has put the association in the current position!
quote:
Originally posted by Stillwater

Mermaid I have never met Obie but agree with him on many of his posts it could be because I have met you...The Truth is the Only Reason For my comments! I’m counting on the Truth prevailing! I have great belief the court will look at ALL documentation that has put the association in the current position!

Of course you've met me, we KNOW each other. You were on the board and resigned in June with 4 others. You may have some people fooled but I know you're the former treasurer and so does many others who read your posts. Truth is not part of your vocabulary either. It wasn't while you were on the board so we can at least rely on your consistency..

I'm still waiting for an answer.....What forensic audit meeting did you tell KPHawaii about and quoted forensic audit figures? Quit deflecting.