Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Vaccinated People Spread The Delta Variant, CDC Says
I caught the virus last year before the vaccine was available.

I was not impressed with it's effects as I only experienced flu like symptoms.

I did not need a vaccine at that time and I do not think that I will need it next time, if there is a next time.

You are all welcome to make your own decisions about what you need to be or feel safe.

Just the same, I should be welcome to make my own decision.

Please spare me the diatribe about infecting others as we all know that even the vaccinated are carriers.

My body, my choice.
we all know that even the vaccinated are carriers.

We know that vaccinated people can be carriers, but it’s far, far, far, far, far less likely than the possibility that the unvaccinated are carriers.  And it's far, far, etc, less likely that the vaccinated create dangerous variants that will be unleashed back into the general population.
(10-19-2021, 08:19 PM)AaronM Wrote: My body, my choice.

Yeah, that's what the women in Texas say.
Thank goodness for the Mute function on PW.

I get to skip whatever snark Manao has come up with.
(10-19-2021, 08:19 PM)AaronM Wrote: I caught the virus last year before the vaccine was available.

I was not impressed with it's effects as I only experienced flu like symptoms.

I did not need a vaccine at that time and I do not think that I will need it next time, if there is a next time.

You are all welcome to make your own decisions about what you need to be or feel safe.

Just the same, I should be welcome to make my own decision. 

Please spare me the diatribe about infecting others as we all know that even the vaccinated are carriers.

My body, my choice.
And to add one from another thread:

At this point if they mandate further jabs I'm saying "no" just to be an asshole. 
Puna:  Our roosters crow first!
If you're going to quote me, at least give the context. I guess someone who is fully vaxxed and asked his father to get triple vaxxed is now "anti-vax". 

I finally figured out how Ige and Green are determining what their next policy will be now that the tiered system has been dissolved. 

[Image: a84b6b9af7e0325a89b7ea21f34cebd6da26e277...9-edit.jpg]
(10-19-2021, 06:09 PM)AaronM Wrote:
(10-19-2021, 07:57 AM)eightfingers2.0 Wrote: Has any antivaxxer ever given a reason for not getting the vax?
Well, besides “not wanting to”?

That should be reason enough.

Besides "not wanting to", there is also "I don't need it", which is my reason.
Which translates to "I don't want to be a good citizen and do something that helps society in general" to the rest of us.  As to whether or not you need it, only time will tell.  Many thought the same and are now displayed on sorryantivaxxer.com
Me ka ha`aha`a,
Mike
Oh boy, the peanut gallery from Canada chimes in. A Country where Thanksgiving dinner was capped at 10 people? That'll be a hard no, buddy.

Following the 'keep it local' ethos - you can Take Off Eh!
This is why we can't have nice things.
A Country where Thanksgiving dinner was capped at 10 people?

How is this different from a County which caps indoor gatherings at 10 people?