Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
county inspectors used for harassment
mimosa - no my dogs do not bark all day! no nobody has ever called the humane society, and if they did it would simply be another case of harassment by the same person, as my dogs are disgustingly healthy, happy and well looked after! and furthermore i get on just fine with all my neighbours BECAUSE I AM A NICE PERSON!! my neighbors all look out for each other.

punatic - i have no idea what an 'open permit means' in terms of occupancy, i am completely unsure of my rights. i was caught off guard, and in the middle of getting ready to go out. and why not just make an appointment? do you allow police to search your property without a warrant? maybe, but not if you don't even understand why they are there. and i DID allow them in. (eventually) just to make them go away and stop my dogs barking. the plumber started LOOKING for things to complain about! it wasn't enough to check that i didn't have running sewerage.

so update - Warren Lee did in fact call me back, but dildnt really give me any information other than to say that sometimes, when they can, they pair up. he kept avoiding direct questions about them showing up in triplicate. i asked for a copy of the complaint, and a copy of their standard operational procedures. he said he would 'gather' that, and leave it in the office. i said i would also drop off a copy of this complaint in writing. the papers were not ready when i went, but in fairness neither was my 'official' letter of complaint (but will do over the weekend). they then insisted that i put my requests in writing. so i scribbled a request for a copy of the complaint against me, a copy of their standard operational procedures, and a copy of any complaint made against any member of the current Board. i need to re-write that request with tmk #s. i repeatedly tried to find someone who would actually talk to me and eventually ended up with david yamamoto who is the division chief. he was super cautious and pretty much refused to answer anything that was not in writing. when i asked directly what he thought of a situation where three men can turn up and intimidate a woman on her own into allowing entry, he said that this was not the version he had heard. i am not saying the three men behaved in such a way that it was intimidating, it was the situation that was intimidating x three. if their 'story' dramatically differs from mine, and i don't see how it can, what then? i did call danny palaka and he has made a phone appointment with me on monday. i don't know if or how he can help. i have yet to hear from the attorney. the issue here is not the permits laws, but the ones covering harassment.

#10048;
#10048;

Messages In This Thread
county inspectors used for harassment - by birchl - 04-24-2015, 04:20 AM
RE: county inspectors used for harassment - by birchl - 04-25-2015, 04:19 AM
RE: county inspectors used for harassment - by Guest - 06-01-2015, 08:38 AM