Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help...I need all of you to talk to me
Follow your heart because if you do not you may live to regret it. If your husband is a go getter, he should hve no problem finding some kind of work out here such as construction. I followed my heart. I left hard to get kind of job civil service related in Seattle. I barely had any retirement money saved and did not have time in to retire. I knew I had outgrown Seattle and I made my plans, got a loan while I was still in Seattle which I would suggest you do while any of you are still working. If that does not apply make sure you can get a loan approval as it takes alot of time dealing with loan people and approvals etc. They will ask you DO YOU HAVE A JOB? How do you expect to pay for this loan? Sometimes just having a few bucks in bank does not cut it with a loan company. In the case you have enough to build a place on your own and will not require a mortgae then your in better shape.egarding a yurt? There are many factors to consider. Can you rough it pretty well? Think of long you need to stay in yurt and how long it takes to get a building permit which these days can be as much as 6 months wait then upon having permit the time it takes to build house which could be 6 to 9 months then waiting for all inspectors to sign off on the PLUMBING. ELECTRICAL. CESSPOOL or SEPTIC, Pest controll certificate, then once Helco the electric company sees that all inspections have been finalized they will then give you permanent electrical pole nd electricity which could take up to a month to get.Go with your dreams but sit down and go over some figures. Figure out how you will live with no electricity or plumbing. The Greek food is a good idea as I love greek food and theres really nothing out here. Im italian and would love to pt together a small eatery or stand and sell really delicious Italian sausage sandwiches. I know it would sell but of course need money to getit going etc. Go with your dream. I just picked up and left when it was time. I settled all my affaiors in Seattle QUIT MY JOB, COLLECTED MY RETIREMENT MONEY HELD IN ACCOUNT, Shipped out some boxes of my stuff including my vehicle. Lived in shell of house and roughed it until it was complete. Hope that helps!!

frank battaglia

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help...I need all of you to talk to me - by wa2hfi - 07-26-2005, 01:43 PM