Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roundup (cancer causing substance) cases underway
Mark. I know exactly what I'm saying. I remember posting it yesterday, and I knew it would still be posted today and I don't want to change it. I still meant what I said.

Also notice that it inserted the words, (in my opinion). Never said it was fact. (Even though people will soon find out it is fact). So again, I KNOW what I'm saying and apparently you don't agree. Cool. You and many others. Also there are many out there who do agree. Whole countries.

Mark, boy who cried wolf? That sounds foolish and a stretch from someone who "thinks" they know the facts. Maybe boy who intends to lift wool off of eyes. Again I said opinion. Also what about:

Sri Lanka. This is a third world country that you would think wants the advancements in technology to, as you said, prevent "widespread starvation" WRONG. They BANNED Roundup.

http://www.healthfreedoms.org/sri-lanka-...y-disease/

The study found that while the weedicide itself is not nephrotoxic, when it combines with hard ground water containing metals such as cadmium and arsenic, either naturally present in the soil or added through fertilizer, glyphosate becomes extremely toxic to the kidney. In recent years a significant increase in the number of CKD patients has been observed in some parts of the country

Bermuda
Sri Lanka
Colombia
El Salvador
France
Germany
Kuwait
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Netherlands etc. etc. There are more...

Just a few of the ENTIRE countries that don't use it anymore.
Is there mass starvation there now Mark?

But those are foreign countries. Not USA, we're greater and know better. Yeah! Lets soak our foods with chemical glycophosphates and eat the hell out of them!! Start with GMO corn on the cob eating party!! Their scientists don't know what they are talking about.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Roundup (cancer causing substance) cases underway - by ElysianWort - 07-01-2018, 02:10 AM
RE: Roundup (cancer causing substance) cases underway - by taropatch - 06-22-2019, 05:52 PM