Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roundup (cancer causing substance) cases underway
With less food out there available more and more people would have to give up their cooperate jobs, hang up the suit and tie and take out the garden hoe. ( I think that's a good thing )

You may have overlooked a few steps in this transition:
Hunger
Starvation
Food theft
Learning curve between desk & garden hoe
More starvation, until the first crops come in

Before we had our current food system, there were regular cycles of famine, even here in the islands. It was part and parcel of the agrarian based society. It triggered wars and mass migrations such as the Irish Potato Famine. I don’t think getting nearly everyone back to the garden is as easy or simple as you believe.

Oh, and by the way, don’t forget the locusts.

“We have knowledge that beyond the border there is a wonderful beauty, a space for beauty, for greatness […] if perhaps you can believe in it, if you have such an experience, your life is a little bit changed.” - László Krasznahorkai
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves

Messages In This Thread
RE: Roundup (cancer causing substance) cases underway - by HereOnThePrimalEdge - 08-13-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Roundup (cancer causing substance) cases underway - by taropatch - 06-22-2019, 05:52 PM