Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home Depot/Amazon/etc free shipping deals
"Can't imagine Walmart will keep this up forever"

Long term strategy is probably to make money selling their membership similar to Amazon with Prime. A workaround I found, was the $35 minimum order for free shipping applies to ANY order, even if they are mixed. So I can do curbside pickup for layer feed and whatever else in the cart that has to be shipped is shipped free even if the shipped items total were under $35.

"There's always the use a mainland address to place the order, then update the order to the Hawaii Address. Ive done that before on items they would not ship otherwise @amazon."

Thanks for the tip, I will try that! Another strategy I found is that often times if they won't ship an item to Hawaii, if I can the same product as a "warehouse deal", then they will ship it, and at a lower cost. Look at the "other sellers" list and see if Amazon Warehouse Deal is one of them. They almost exclusively ship warehouse deals UPS so less chance of standing in a post office line.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Home Depot/Amazon/etc free shipping deals - by terracore - 02-15-2022, 01:08 AM