Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There are now 20 brand new homes for sale in HPP.
(04-22-2024, 07:08 PM)ChunksterK Wrote:  Does anyone know if sellers would be required to disclose rooster farms?  Since most of the Puna subdivisions are zoned agricultural, I suspect not.

There is not a SPECIFIC disclosure pertaining to roosters but it falls under the nuisance / noise disclosure.  Of course even if someone did their due diligence and bought a home with no rooster farms nearby, their neighbor could always start one, or one could move in.  If somebody doesn't want to hear any rooster noises, they should live in neighborhood with CC&Rs that prohibit them, one with an active trapping / hunting program for the ferals, or perhaps choose to live in another state.  We had a rooster farm about 6 or 8 lots away and it was never as loud as the untethered ferals that woke me this morning.

(04-22-2024, 12:31 AM)Punatang Wrote: I'll bet that by next week the talking heads will be floating the idea of a rate increase. - tang

Well, we didn't even have to wait until next week.  Better wear a chain mail glove if you are buying into this market...

'Hedge The Tails' - Goldman Sees Financial Conditions Tightening As Rate-HIKE Possibility Rises

The FED's job is to keep the ponzi economy going for as long as possible funneling trillions to the 1%.  If that means lying about rate cuts when they know that isn't possible, then that is what they are going to do.  The Federal Reserve is a consortium of private banks thinly disguised as a public/private "partnership".  The same ones that lobby (bribe) politicians.  Imagine the scum and villainy they are capable of when they usually get to skip the bribery step.

Messages In This Thread
RE: There are now 26 brand new homes for sale in HPP. - by terracore - 04-23-2024, 05:53 AM