Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hawaii Decarbonization Settlement 2045
(06-26-2024, 05:33 AM)MyManao Wrote:
(06-26-2024, 04:27 AM)HiloJulie Wrote: if it had not been for a handful of very greedy mainland AND NATIVE HAWAIIAN people..

What are you talking about? Seriously, and in all caps to boot. If you had any idea, at all, of what went down here, what were the causes, who were the parties on either side of the issue, etc., you wouldn't have written that. At all. Period.

It's simply amazing, you inject yourself in everything, and go on as if you know what you're talking about; geothermal, Kau, TMT, it don't matter, you have an opinion. You don't know the history, you have no idea who actually did what when, and yet instead of asking questions, letting those with institutional knowledge share what they know, you can't do that. Well, dear, you are so full of yourself on this one it leaves everything else you go on about equally as suspect..

And yet, here YOU are spewing YOUR blather.

If you had any idea, at all, of how long I've been here, what I've seen done here and what I've been involved with here, you would delete your response to me altogether.

As for who is full of himself, look into the mirror. There is nothing that you have ever said (I've read each and every post you have made since you took on this screen name) as well as a few posts of all the other screen names you used in the past that I've seen discussed by others - that is NOT suspect in every sense of the word.

If you desire ANY further debate from me on this topic, take it to the bicker thread, where your dribble belongs. As that's about the only opinion you can muster up is to try to denigrate any poster whom you don't agree with.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hawaii Decarbonization Settlement 2045 - by HiloJulie - 06-26-2024, 05:48 AM