Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Question for Rob on current PunaWeb hopes & expectations
(07-25-2024, 06:59 PM)MyManao Wrote: OMG, Tom, I don't know, other than to note that the motive behind your inquiry seems to be more associated with you need to be an asshole than any want for actual information. But hey, you're the fake scientist that struts around like a puffed up rooster crowing about his dominance over all he surveys. Yeah Tom, you're the biggest piece of shite hereabouts for sure.

But hey, you're right, there is some question of handles used when. And in keeping with your status as the guy with the biggest on PW maybe you should do an equally big study on the matter. You know, get yourself a NSF grant to collate all the data, study the f*ck out of it, and submit your findings to a prestigious publication..

I don't know, what will you title it? Dakine blah blah blah.. yeah yeah yeah.. you're so funny Tom. I especially like it when you strut around in that little pink getup.. cute. But brah, you're an old man anymore. Ain't it about time you face the facts yourself..?

But, for real, brah, we'd all like to see the pics. You do have pics, screenshots, the whole enchilada.. right?

btw.. I don't remember you showing up to help us when we teamed up to help the folks in lower Puna clear their yards and such, and I certainly don't recall you ever shoiwing up to chop wood, or deliver loads to the needy in the Volcano area. In fact, I don't remember you at all..

@ironyak

So, I’m “asking for a friend” but why not rip into what MyMano has said above, that I conveniently quoted in its entirety for you, with the same vim and vigor you rip on posters who on occasion may make a few more than 5 posts a day, may type a word or sentence in all CAPS, or posters who may engage in a little “banter,” or those absolute vermin of PunaWeb posters, who quote entire posts? I’m sure you could find hundreds of prior posts from MyMano that you could all embed their links to into a reply of the sheer unadulterated insulting and at times misogynistic comments that this poster continually makes. I bet you could spend a few hours doing that!

Or might that be too much “humbug” for you to do?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question for Rob on current PunaWeb hopes & expectations - by HiloJulie - 07-25-2024, 07:56 PM