Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Question for Rob on current PunaWeb hopes & expectations
What I find particularly interesting is, as I’ve said it before, the hypocrisy being displayed here on PunaWeb, especially and culminating with the absurdity of this thread. 

Each and every poster who has posted on this thread, including myself and most importantly, the thread’s originator, is guilty of doing what the originator of this thread is asking Rob to come in and patrol. 

Going out on a limb here, but to me the real underlying goal here is to limit free speech. This is beginning to look like those who desire to ban books because they might say something that some people might be uncomfortable with or they might reveal an ugly historical truth. 

At any event, I enjoy PunaWeb as it’s been for the last 15 months since I became a member. And to be even more succinct, outside of ONE specific poster who is now banned, and who had been banned prior but let back in and even prior to that had numerous other screen names until those screen names were also banned, I have enjoyed the banter with and have the utmost respect for each and every one here on PunaWeb, including those who have called me disgusting misogynistic terms, as well as those who may disagree with my views.

As Rob did clarify “warts and all” let PunaWeb run as it’s clearly been run for over 20 years now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question for Rob on current PunaWeb hopes & expectations - by HiloJulie - 07-25-2024, 11:02 PM