Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Question for Rob on current PunaWeb hopes & expectations
(07-27-2024, 02:47 AM)MyManao Wrote:
(07-26-2024, 06:51 AM)TomK Wrote: By the way, how would you know if I helped or now with chopping wood or delivering "loads to the needy in the Volcano area..

Because I am the one that did it. Michael and I ran that program with Pam. From day one it was the two of us, our saws and trucks that cut and hauled the wood. We, again, the two of us, spent weeks doing the chopping. We continued doing it after Pam got cancer, and until her estate was liquidated. We had filled a good size barn with all the logs we hauled up from Lower Puna. You had nothing, at all, ever to do with it. 

And, btw.. I know you, I know several people that work around you. Sheesh, my first book is dedicated to the guy that refurbished UKIRK, and went on to build the Gemini scope. The father of my grandchildren has been on a day crew on the mountain for over 20 years.

Stop playing games Tom..

"UKIRK"? And how was "UKIRK" refurbished? That's nonsense. The observatory underwent a significant upgrade program in the 90s but was not refurbished, and this guy went on to build Gemini North. On his own? Care to name them?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question for Rob on current PunaWeb hopes & expectations - by TomK - 07-27-2024, 10:02 AM