Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Question for Rob on current PunaWeb hopes & expectations
(07-27-2024, 04:40 PM)MyManao Wrote: UKIRK UKIRT, tomayto, tomahto, buy the book. It was in print for over 25 years, there's still plenty in circulation, Amazon? Or, sheesh, go to the library.

Whatever, just stop being an asshole Tom.

Your posts are becoming more and more ridiculous. In fact your “buy the book” comment brought it full circle to me. Your posts are sounding more and more like a certain politician who once during a campaign while trying to explain and justify one of his endless lies, disgustingly, immaturely and deliberately imitated a disabled reporter both in the reporter’s physical handicap as well as his mental handicap. 

Maybe it’s time you start hawking tennis shoes and 2 dollar bills as well. 

Further I’ve noticed that a majority of your posts contain the verbiage of how you are the absolute most brilliant person while the other is an idiot, stupid, dumb, ignorant or fake. There is a disorder generally associated with people who have the feeling that everyone around them is an idiot, except for you. 

Speaking of things that fit like a “T”, you also remind me of an old Beatles song. Written by George Harrison shortly before the break up, and performed by all of the Beatles except for John Lennon who by that time found shooting heroin with Yoko was better than being a member of the band. 

It’s called “I Me Mine”

Enjoy!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question for Rob on current PunaWeb hopes & expectations - by HiloJulie - 07-28-2024, 01:00 AM