Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Question for Rob on current PunaWeb hopes & expectations
(08-02-2024, 08:49 PM)MyManao Wrote: You make a convincing argument that it's you that is only able to muster a "2nd grade mentality" when you repeatedly tell others to "pull the baseball bat sized stick out of your ass"

Seriously. Get help.

Or, maybe, it's time you went on vacation?

One would think that being the “self proclaimed” author and literary genius you love to brag about, you would know the understanding of the meaning of the term “stick up your ass” versus the empty, mindless and immature use of just calling someone a (f$&@ing) idiot, clown, dumb or some other 2nd grade playground name. Especially when a YouTube video of a documentary about the 1990 Kalapana lava flows and the moving of the painted church that shows that your “opinionated” viewpoint of Harry Kim was completely false and incorrect. And I especially love the “get help” mantra you constantly use. But I must admit, you have improved greatly by not using your normal mantra of calling me various misogynistic names and/or terms. 

As for taking a vacation, I’d hate to burn too much carbon flying off to some other location, but even if I did, I’d still be able to log into to PunaWeb.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question for Rob on current PunaWeb hopes & expectations - by HiloJulie - 08-02-2024, 09:57 PM