Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pilago vs. Kenoi Debate VIDEO NOW AVAILABLE
Dave, your ammo is weakly bouncing off the target. All I hear is you screaming "hypocrisy". Duh, they're all politicians, full of hyperbole and their own version of truth. Yeah, I'm a cynic. But until you convince me that Kenoi is the better choice, I'm a Pilago supporter. (And as a Pilago supporter, I just admitted that he did wrong.) Come to think of it, I can't remember even one politician in my 50 years on earth that didn't make mistakes or tell lies (from white to blatant and everything in between).

I'm willing to acknowledge that Kenoi's incident 4 years ago was blown out of proportion, and that it's not sufficient information to make a reasonable judgment about the man. (Was the alleged organized crime associations a fabrication? I honestly don't know the answer, but it's another innuendo hanging in the media.) Based on a court of law, the man is totally innocent. But as a human being, I can't help but take the input into consideration, just as you can't forgive the "hypocrisy" of Pilago. It just reflects that you have different values than Pilago supporters, perhaps a tendency toward absolutist thinking?

Just as Kenoi's incidences were blown out of proportion, I also believe you are blowing the hypocrisy issue way out of proportion. If Pilago wins and then acts beholden to the big money interests that chipped in, what, 10%?, then I will not only acknowledge on this forum that I was wrong, but I will buy you a beer, my friend.
Tim

A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions--Confucius

Messages In This Thread
Pilago vs. Kenoi Debate VIDEO NOW AVAILABLE - by Guest - 10-16-2008, 08:49 AM
RE: Pilago vs. Kenoi Debate VIDEO NOW AVAILABLE - by Guest - 10-18-2008, 06:50 AM
RE: Pilago vs. Kenoi Debate VIDEO NOW AVAILABLE - by Guest - 10-18-2008, 01:34 PM
RE: Pilago vs. Kenoi Debate VIDEO NOW AVAILABLE - by punafish - 10-18-2008, 01:54 PM
RE: Pilago vs. Kenoi Debate VIDEO NOW AVAILABLE - by Guest - 10-18-2008, 04:28 PM
RE: Pilago vs. Kenoi Debate VIDEO NOW AVAILABLE - by Guest - 10-19-2008, 08:35 AM