Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
using an assault rifle while dealing methamphetamine and heroin
Starting with Terracore's post about remembering a post from Rob, several others including myself also mentioned remembering something. NO ONE except for LD brought your name into it. Oddly, you didn't quote the rest of us.

Maybe you should assume the best.
Wahine

Lead by example
I’ve always assumed the best. And I ask questions to. 

But your seemingly endless tirade the last two days brought to mind the great humorist Will Rogers. 

He wrote several great words, which are often quoted to this very day. 

Such as:

“When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.”

Or another quote that fits you perfectly:

“Never miss a good chance to shut up.”
“We are the first generation to feel the impact of climate change and the last generation that can do something about it.”

— Barack Obama
(06-16-2024, 07:17 PM)HiloJulie Wrote: I’ve always assumed the best. And I ask questions to. 

But your seemingly endless tirade the last two days brought to mind the great humorist Will Rogers. 

He wrote several great words, which are often quoted to this very day. 

Such as:

“When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.”

Or another quote that fits you perfectly:

“Never miss a good chance to shut up.”

You miss the chances all of the time.

BTW, you're welcome for me clearing your name of LD's accusations about quotes.
Wahine

Lead by example
(06-16-2024, 07:22 PM)Wao nahele wahine Wrote: BTW, you're welcome for me clearing your name of LD's accusations about quotes.

Oh my!

I guess that now makes me forever in your debt Ms Wao for clearing my good name from these false, malicious and fake accusations.

However, this proof beyond any reasonable doubt of my innocence does not bode well for the “Dude.”

Again, I am in forever in your debt for coming to my “rescue!” (If you have read this entire thread, you’ll get the reference!)

I can now finally get a good night’s sleep!
“We are the first generation to feel the impact of climate change and the last generation that can do something about it.”

— Barack Obama
Addressing the questions in post#90. I won't quote the post due to excessive blather.

Please note that post#90 was several days ago, and I decided to delay my response since this poster has accused me of rushing responses w/o reading an entire post.

Let's break it down:

You decided to bring our (not just mine) tirade from the MK Controversy Thread to this thread. THAT is beating a dead horse.

The discussion on this thread regarding Rob's posting about quoting was short and needed resolution.

Why resolution? Several of us remembered a post from Rob. I wanted to know I was remembering it and not making something up.

As a bonus, you were cleared of any excessive quoting. (Although you seem to be pushing the envelope on that now. JMHO)

What did I have to gain from posting Rob's quoting post? Showing how I try to conduct myself on Punaweb:

1. Realize and understand that we are not going to agree on everything.
2. Each thread is a clean slate for interacting with other posters.

Did you assume the best of my post? No. You referred to it as childish nonsense. I respectfully disagree that providing proof that someone posted something as childish nonsense when it clears the accusations against someone.

Now I've said my piece, and I am at peace.

ETA: Accusation was made by one poster to another only.
Wahine

Lead by example
Ladies, please use the bicker thread, and reserve this thread for polite discussion about meth, heroin, and assault rifles.
(06-20-2024, 01:57 AM)randomq Wrote: Ladies, please use the bicker thread, and reserve this thread for polite discussion about meth, heroin, and assault rifles.

What about "dealing".  Can we politely discuss that?  I mean... an assault rifle is just a tool and meth is just the product.  The heart of the story... the plot.... the emotional connection is really with the "dealing".  Like when HiloJulie comes knocking.  Holy shit.  She totally turned into Heisenberg right there in front of our eyes.
I agree! I'd much rather read about meth, heroin, and assault rifles (oh, my!) on this thread than bickering, or any off-topic bickering on any thread...that's why the Bicker Board was created.

Um...right? Or am I missing something?

Can't get the Punaweb Bar and Grill opened soon enough, so we can all have our spots to hang out and engage as desired. Or not! :-D
(06-20-2024, 02:31 AM)terracore Wrote: …Like when HiloJulie comes knocking.  Holy shit.  She totally turned into Heisenberg right there in front of our eyes.

Well, I could say, “I told you so,” but if there are any lingering questions:

— Barack Obama
(06-20-2024, 02:44 AM)punikahakaiferret Wrote: I agree! I'd much rather read about meth, heroin, and assault rifles (oh, my!) on this thread than bickering, or any off-topic bickering on any thread...that's why the Bicker Board was created.

Um...right? Or am I missing something?
Yes, that is the intention.  So far people are just having fun with it, which is fine by me, except that the serious bickering hasn’t made it over there yet.  So it's not quite fulfilling its purpose yet.

All we can do is hope that soon one of the serious bickerers will take the high ground and demonstrate how to migrate a bicker bout from a thread where it's not welcome to the Bicker Board where it is.